Deaf parents beat five month old baby girl to death due stop her cry and cant hear

Hector is someone we have met on more than one occasion. I saw him get completely bombed at the Deaf club. He's a definite alcoholic. He is certainly what one would consider "low-functioning" but he always seemed like a nice guy. That being said...

Kill them both.

There has to be more to this story, did they live in and apartment and get in trouble by tenants or landlord due to the baby crying? A deaf person doesn't just beat their child or kill it because it cries ( maybe some sickos out there ) but theres something else that's not told yet.... And if anything, wouldn't one parent protect the baby from the other parent that's gone too far?

I had a good friend from the catholic school I went to, we all ended up in the same Public high school and graduated together. I had a crush on his sister but after high school we all went our own ways. Well I didn't facebook until 2009 after my first spinal surgery as I was introduced to facebook to play Mafia Wars. Well, long story short I started finding long lost friends, My old friend didn't have facebook but his sister did and found me, we talked awhile and come to find out she just served 15 years in prison because her now ex husband killed one of their twins ( he is serving life) but because she didn't do anything to protect the child ( she pretty much couldn't as he beat her half to death too ) but I forgot which state she was in but apparently their laws punish both parents, although she did no wrong she still served time...
I don't know what to believe on this one as we haven't spoke in like 30 years, but there is probly more to the story that I don't know about, but why a child?

* I have heard from her 3 children they witnessed what their dad did and want nothing to do with him, and they are back with mom, so I would assume its the truth but the kids were very young at the time so its still a fuzzy issue to believe.

Seriously why in the hell would anyone drink crazily when they have a baby??? If they didn't want the baby then hell, there's this wonderful thing called adoption! They could have all the boozes they want if they did that!

Some people shouldn't be parents, it makes me sad.

Back