Deaf-Mute Girl Being Molested by Teacher...

Angel

♥"Concrete Angel"♥
Premium Member
Reaction score
Deaf-Mute girl alleges being molested by teacher
From: New Straits Times - Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia - Feb 25, 2004

By Jaswinder Kaur

TUARAN, SABAH, Wed - ANOTHER deaf and mute girl has lodged a report against a teacher at the special school she is attending, claiming that the 28-year-old man had outraged her modesty.

Yesterday, police had arrested a 32-year-old warder at the same school located in the district, after a deaf and mute girl claimed that he had raped her sometime in October last year.

District police acting chief Assistant Superintendent Asaad Kalong said the suspect in the molest case was detained this morning at the school following the report lodged yesterday.

"We will get remand orders as soon as possible to facilitate investigations into both cases. The warder and the teacher are attached to the same school. Both cases happened sometime in October last year at the staff quarters," he told reporters at his office, here today.

Asaad said the victim in the molest case was also 13-years-old. The victim had related the incident to her parents who then lodged a report on her behalf.

http://www.deaftoday.com/news/archives/004114.html

That is Horrible! It makes me Ill that Adults have a nerve to Touch or Have Sex with Underaged. Obvious It shows that They are Sick People that Need Help In their Head! No Child Should be Put up with that Kind of Sexual Abuse. :rl:

Shame on the Teacher!.. :nono:

I feel bad for those children who has to go to school everyday, and not knowing what will happen to them.....It's sad that this had to happen to alot of children who been sexually abuse or raped by their own teachers and etc....

Children put their trust in Teachers! And Teachers are suppose to teach them not to abused them in any way!...

I feel bad for this young girl not because she is unable to hear or speak but she must been scare not knowing what is happening to her....

I am glad she came forward and put an end of this before it happen to another child.....

SHHESSHH!!! if she is my daughter, i will big PISS OFF at teacher for did my daughter... oh gurl! i am very sowwy abt her cuz of she cant talk..

ANGEL! how they found out abt that?? take her dr or what??? just wondering..

i had molested by my 3rd stepfather when i was 5 yrs old, twice.. which that my mom and him still together but right now they are going divorce! i am happy abt that but it wasted my life for almost 23 yrs... sigh.. :(

Jesus Christ... I'd have his prick chopped off. What a phucked up world. I think I'd better put a thousand mousetraps on my daughter and put a sign on her back "Hands off or you die." Things like this just keeps getting worse and worse. Where's our sense of trust... thanks a lot looney bins. :rl:

Katzie said:
Jesus Christ... I'd have his prick chopped off. What a phucked up world. I think I'd better put a thousand mousetraps on my daughter and put a sign on her back "Hands off or you die."

:rofl: haha...That was soooooo freaking funni Katzie...Thanks for the laugh...hahaha...

Just a minute people - this person hasn't been tried yet, let alone found guilty. It's an allegation. So don't chop anything off yet. There's a case to be heard - you know, justice, fair trial, that kind of stuff???

hohprof said:
Just a minute people - this person hasn't been tried yet, let alone found guilty. It's an allegation. So don't chop anything off yet. There's a case to be heard - you know, justice, fair trial, that kind of stuff???

I know what you mean.. That's bad a teacher would do that, but what if the girl made it up?? That's why we have courts for this kind of situations to find out the evidences and truth. It's too bad it is not in USA, where you are innocent until proven guilty. I know peeps get a more fair trial in USA than some 3rd world country. :(

Geez, looks like there aren't any
safe places anymore anywhere, sigh...

Considering that this hasn't been tried in court yet, and all suspect(s) are held innocent til proven guilty....YET, the point is this...If this deaf girl was indeed molested by a faculty member(s) at her school, then surely and sadly, this is all really becoming so bizarre and terribly on the rise in a place where all parents once thought would be a 'safe haven' for our children....

Hey, in a lot of countries in the world, you are guilty till you prove yourself innocent! Weird, huh?

Goes either way Tousi...guilty til proven innocent or innocent til proven guilty...go figure, huh?!

Terrible ordeal the girl may have gone through -- still it shouldn't portray the accused as guilty until evidence are processed and prove it was done.

Back