• No I have never studied a Martial Art

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • No but I am interested to learn someday

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • No I have no interest at all

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
the only way to learn C4 bomb making is to join military :aw:

not really :shock: I've made my share of bombs. It helps that I lived in the country. Some of them are just super easy to make its sickening.

I was in awe when I blew up a 25 feet hole in the backyard. My parents were in shock, they were impressed. No living organism on the animal side of the biological tree were harmed during the process though.

not really :shock: I've made my share of bombs. It helps that I lived in the country. Some of them are just super easy to make its sickening.

I was in awe when I blew up a 25 feet hole in the backyard. My parents were in shock, they were impressed. No living organism on the animal side of the biological tree were harmed during the process though.

but was it C4?

any bombs even recipes for C4 is easy to source from the internet

any bombs even recipes for C4 is easy to source from the internet

homemade C4? lemme guess - it's the one from BURN NOTICE where you make sticky bomb from wall plaster paste plus some cleaning ingredients. then use broomstick and tape it to wall that you want to explode? right?

and no I assure you that C4 cannot be made at home. sure there is bomb recipe for fertilizer, pipe bomb, or certain other things but there is NO recipe online for C4 or semtex or any plastic explosion. There is NO homemade bomb that is as strong as C4 for same amount. Not even a stick of dynamite is as strong as small amount of C4. This is precisely why plastic explosion is HIGHLY regulated and CLOSELY GUARDED by federal government and military.

you.... watch too much movies :)

and plus - if C4 can be made from some online recipe.... then why aren't terrorists using it as IED against American troops in Iraq and Afghanistan?

simple answer - it doesn't work as you think because it doesn't exist! :lol: All they do is hire kids to collect some unexploded munitions/landmines and then they take the core out of bombs to wire it to some cellphone.

you are right jiro

admittingly I was mislead and yes other bombs can be made but its fucking stupid to do that, mix it wrong or if you dont understand the materials you dealing with it could cost your arm, fingers even your life

had fun reading about those though will share the link soon
feeling very tired and hungover at the moment

Cheers

HowStuffWorks "C-4 Plastic Explosives"
and
RDX - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and soem really dubious websites like this below\how do you make c4?
are littered all over the internet, its fun to read what crap sprouted off lol
i dont think id try make any of those now, just seeing how lethal doing such without actual knowledge of chemistry or such is like playing russian routlette

fun links but still cannot do it at home. much much easier to do this with unexploded munition and cellphone.

anyway back to martial arts, i liked wing chun but all the drills of siulimtao (first form) which sometimes can get really boring in classes that makes it hard for students to know why we are asked to actually in long repeative drills, ok granted in some ways its can be perceived as a bit like kata, only far more flexible. It just can be quite mind numbing at times and it probably explains done deliberately to sort out how real is the students keeness to learn wingchun, and then again there is no other real way to learn it because i do know this (i have studied it fairly seriously at one point - trained in under ground hall at the waterfront resturant it was quite a secretive location no kidding , and it does retain only those students who approached martial arts at a philosophical level above the shallow technique-based attraction, often mythical aspects is really just 'advertisements' for 'false promises of brute super-man strength0' what most and i mean MOST western people fail to realise Kung-fu means hard work, and they (shaolin monks) trained like 24/7 at actual Gym-like physically intensive training, they train so much that they get real fucking strong but never bulk up because they never let the body 'recover' to 'build muscles' it isnt because they 'failed to know this' importance of strength over size was the real choice since flexibility is also of paramount priority in the aim of physical attainments. Why people prefer other martial arts because it is 'more obvious' hence easier to understand why you do this or that. I still practise sillumtao even Chuim kau, or some block/attack combinations to keep the 'angle' in between the 'elbow hinges' remain at position so they dont come into contact in should real life application is required so of reminding my brain to know wheres the 'points are' this might sounds weird but its not. I do this at home a few times a week just to put my self syncronised.
When i used to spar with the sifus (and old flatmate) than the regular students i found i fight better and or do sticky hands better they seem to have a thing that if i only trained with the sifu all day 5 or 6 days a week you can be sure you'd become a far far better wingchun pracitioner because you are exposed to the REAL neuro dynamics which itself trains yours to actually take on wingchun 'form' im not talking rubbish here, it's just difficult to explain in words
In regular classes they put students in pairs for sticky hands sparrings,drill,applications of various alternate ways (shown in classes 1 night will be different to the other, trying to get it in the students head to understand why siulimtao is that 'boring' it isn't just its all so hidden and believe me its alot like learning to draw, anyone can scribble draw a line, circle but to actually do it well even very simple shapes, its actually another entire story - lots of knowledge and understand go with it, as being 'expert' in such so-called simple taskes, its just mind blowing...last thing to say about wing chun as I probably have unwittingly hinted it, it is said to be a thinking man's art and it is to explain that i cant, one only need to experience it

Maybe just maybe (but right now its not priority) i might go back and finish the 2nd form (Chuim Kau) in wing chun there is 3 forms, then weapons or mook jong depending on whos teaching you, what kwoon you're in and what is your strong points, etc for myself if i went further id like to use a 6 and a half pole (long staff, i dont like nun chakas or Sais or butterfly knives big knives scares me tbh and if anything I might just have to get over it since its one of the most important weapon in wing chun) but honesty 2 big reasons why i probably wont anytime soon is im too busy studying and it is expensive. and yes the exam for mook jong is well over $4500 this is not a lie, my old sifu told me about it and its all the 'internal politics between Christchurch of NZ and Kowloon in Hong Kong. (when Yip Man lived and set up the orginal traditional wing chun school). the kwoon which i attended had direct lineage to Yip Man.

so there, i have revealed some of my experiences i have a long way to go yet but for now I'm just too busy and too poor to go back. I was also unwittingly well taught by a certain individual at one point who was my flatmate, with an unknown background at which when i started 'regular' training in the wing chun club i realised he was far better than even the top half dozens in the club, except for the the 2 highest sifus!! - that itself was quite a alarming experience in itself, like a bit of mixture of shock and surprise - mesmerising even, well it really truly showed just not what you know, but who taught you. and in the way the 'who' have their own particular way to teach, some are just good, but gifted is quite another thing, anybody can learn but it does just come by chance or by simply enrolling, theres tons of crap teachers out there, that is why right in the begining of my posts in this thrread i said fraud....because i know...
anyway martial arts was a thing i pursued when i was younger, have mixed feelings about going back not because whether its right or wrong or if id ever get to pass the mook jong (where am i gonna find the spare $5000-6000 which by the time im ready the fees would be up that high by then,how its justified i dont know but my last sifu didnt like it either, he said something about chinese politics in hong kong and such i dont know much or really want to know) it also really like 'deciding to be a dog owner' its not a fun thing its a lifestyle choice a commitment, and its real. commitment isnt a fable story or what not, its real, what more can i say?

Last edited:
fun links but still cannot do it at home. much much easier to do this with unexploded munition and cellphone.

yup i do agree with you now and also in places like afghan its just chaotic, meaning there is no time or secure places to actually construct explosives heck even some marterials required for it is probably difficult to obtain since supply shops would be under heavy surveillience of the police, internally and conventional as well as the armed forces (US).....

so it makes sense that they tend to rely on scraps like you described

Yesturday i drove past and saw a grading competition in progress at the local Shaolin Kung Fu school (a flash one) so I went inside for a short while to watch.
i wasnt impressed, very showy movements, forms but difficult to do (and obvious they dont teach it well) the spars wasnt that good, sometimes obvious differences between good and bad students i spotted a few brats whose not keen or respect school for forms but want to be bully...and worst of all or most (i havent seen a good kicker there since i was there for short time for about an hour, and i also saw black belts in spars and how they kicked wasnt that great...and their blocking is all too uncalculated mostly like calculated self- damage taking body blow geeez (so in real life you'd be really hurt wouldnt have time or good techniques to dealt with dangerous close quarters contacts) I was too busy yesturday to stay to see how their Sifus perform but really i didnt care just flatly unimpressed,. I found that most of the students cant kick for shit. I used to do tae kwon Do and hapikio and these schools placed far more emphasis on strength and actual effectiveness in the kicking, and aiming and actual realness of the blocking.
if i had kids id enrol my kids to Taekwondo then they can move on to something else with a solid foundation in the strength and kicking ability as well as having the well-taught use of body placement and aiming the opponents in spars, in the kung fu they were all confused with no idea of the 'line', nothing it was shocking, i suspect the school is more about business than skills (flash place, fees and egos and nothing else) so there , that visit yesturday certainly supported my opinion about 'frauds' in the martial arts industry...

Back