Deaf man sells home after being conned out of thousands on Facebook

Deaf man lost his home to Deaf Lotto Scammers. :roll:

I got an e-mail the other day from a poor deaf boy from Nigeria. I rejected his request and reported him Royale, did you report Sandra Owens?

So sad!

I have received two different messages from, I assume the same person using two different accounts. I had them reported.

I am trying to figure how to put stop to all of that. Maybe I should remove anything to do with deaf I have on my profile.

Tsk tsk tsk...

The only way you can win is if you ACTUALLY PLAY!

So, if there's a deaf lottery that's being run out of Nigeria... then that's a HUGE sign that there's a problem!

I used to be sympathetic for those who lost money to those scams. Now that these scams are getting very old, I don't really feel sympathetic.

That is why I always kept myself low profile. And I can smell scam thousand miles away.

I got no account on facebook, peace of mind.

I have e mail with different name on it. These people that knows my e mail and knows me will call me by my real name. If I get e mail and they call me with fake name BAM! I know it is scam. I did this on purpose to filter the e mail wether it is legitimate or not.

I got an e-mail the other day from a poor deaf boy from Nigeria. I rejected his request and reported him Royale, did you report Sandra Owens?

Of course I did like I have done it on scammers.

Tsk tsk tsk...

The only way you can win is if you ACTUALLY PLAY!

So, if there's a deaf lottery that's being run out of Nigeria... then that's a HUGE sign that there's a problem!

I used to be sympathetic for those who lost money to those scams. Now that these scams are getting very old, I don't really feel sympathetic.

I concur with you.

Pisses me off that they take advantage of those with physical challenges (no matter what it is) and scam them of their money. Especially the elderly as well. :mad:

My grandmother was a victim of that, taking advantage of her senility and took her for thousands of dollars by pretending her lightening rod at her farm house is no good and needed a replacement.

Yiz

Well, excuse my language, but whenever I get emails such as this, I respond (sometimes) saying: "Go fuck, suck & rim ur m---- scammer"...and I've never heard back from them again!

:lol:

Hehehehehehehehhehhe.............I know. When I get e-mail spam I usually threaten them.....have never heard back!

Oh boy. There are just wayyyy too many scammers out there. Sick of it! I, too, just Report those e-mails and whatever else I get from those scammers.

Back