Deaf in America should thank God!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does God like to see these things happening? NO! Its the other "bad god" who is making all the problems. the one who people like to picture with horns tail and pitchfork! :devil:

I would say God leaves us alone to help ourselves, sometimes He intervenes when the worst comes to worst.
God loves us so much that He gave us a beautiful world and an intelligence to watch over it. He wants us to care for all His creations.
When shit happens, its not God's fault but the way of nature. Charles Darwing would call it survival for the fittest, meaning only the best manage.

Mativu,
I agree!
the 1st 2 people he made chose to oppose him. before that he took care of everything for them.

Mativu,
I agree!
the 1st 2 people he made chose to oppose him. before that he took care of everything for them.

they opposed him and in the process gained knowledge over the entire creation. He then left us for ourselves.
Why do you think people cry for God's help and nothing happens?
Its said that before his eyes, we are all equal but when you pray your prayer aint heard?
Does He help others and ignore the rest?

THE TRUTH IS, WE ARE IN THIS WORLD ALONE AND EACH MAN FOR HIMSELF. IF YOU RELAX AND WAIT FOR GODS HELP, THEN YOU WILL DIE STILL WAITING.
AND THUS THE SAYING,
God helps only those who help themselves

see? indoctrinstion as well evidenced by 'corrections' from the ONE world view - a view beholdng Christianity

i have hear do of that yes, and i dont buy it

that is a lie, that is just trickery from the bible itself only serve to rationalise 'existence' of the nothing (God).

OF COURSE THERE IS NO GOD
and to say the least to stand correct I was saying i dont lkie the God Concept....its pure superstition, a clever ploy to make a trade for false prophets

i have hear do of that yes, and i dont buy it

that is a lie, that is just trickery from the bible itself only serve to rationalise 'existence' of the nothing (God).

OF COURSE THERE IS NO GOD
and to say the least to stand correct I was saying i dont lkie the God Concept....its pure superstition, a clever ploy to make a trade for false prophets

I do not know how to say this but you shoul all know that there is a SUPERIOR BEING.
you may call Him God or Nature/Mother Nature.
He cannot be seen neither heard but felt

If only it were that easy to gain all knowledge of god by opposing him! That was a lie created by that evil guy with horns tail and pitchfork. If we gained all knowledge of creation would we be in this mess we call life now? I think not. We would have known how to care for ourselves, stop polution, global warming,world wars...I think anyway...

That was a lie created by that evil guy with horns tail and pitchfork.

hey it's cute!
bsd%20linux%20devil.JPG

If only it were that easy to gain all knowledge of god by opposing him! That was a lie created by that evil guy with horns tail and pitchfork. If we gained all knowledge of creation would we be in this mess we call life now? I think not. We would have known how to care for ourselves, stop polution, global warming,world wars...I think anyway...

Sure,
We got some knowledge.
God knew that if we did, it would be disastrous-thats why He didnt want us to be that knowledgeable so that he would take better care of us.
Now after we wronged him, we got some knowledge. They both noticed their nakedness!!!!
this knowledge has brough hell on earth.
imagine the early man, long, long, long time ago, life was a paradise, it was beautiful without any pollution.
life was easy and you never had to go through all this education thing and all complex life issues.
imagine hunting,gathering and fishing. marrying and all. no tax, no fines, no job application criteria, no shit!!!!
with knowledge, we have made the world worse and life harder.

Sure,
We got some knowledge.
God knew that if we did, it would be disastrous-thats why He didnt want us to be that knowledgeable so that he would take better care of us.
Now after we wronged him, we got some knowledge. They both noticed their nakedness!!!!
this knowledge has brough hell on earth.
imagine the early man, long, long, long time ago, life was a paradise, it was beautiful without any pollution.
life was easy and you never had to go through all this education thing and all complex life issues.
imagine hunting,gathering and fishing. marrying and all. no tax, no fines, no job application criteria, no shit!!!!
with knowledge, we have made the world worse and life harder.

whoa wtf? Ya'all are taking "god" too literally as a man of everything, man of miracle, man of etc. God and bible are not meant to be taken literally! Each every human being is god. WTF am I smoking, you ask?

well compassion, love, and guilt are powerful thing ever known to humanity, si? we act on it as deemed right to us. Mother Teresea has god in her heart and soul. Even a regular joe can have god in his heart too as long as he is a "normal" human being - not greedy, not cruel, not murderous, etc. As long as a human being has common decency and love in his/her heart, there is a god living in you.

whoa Wtf? Ya'all Are Taking "god" Too Literally As A Man Of Everything, Man Of Miracle, Man Of Etc. God And Bible Are Not Meant To Be Taken Literally! Each Every Human Being Is God. Wtf Am I Smoking, You Ask?

Well Compassion, Love, And Guilt Are Powerful Thing Ever Known To Humanity, Si? We Act On It As Deemed Right To Us. Mother Teresea Has God In Her Heart And Soul. Even A Regular Joe Can Have God In His Heart Too As Long As He Is A "normal" Human Being - Not Greedy, Not Cruel, Not Murderous, Etc. As Long As A Human Being Has Common Decency And Love In His/her Heart, There Is A God Living In You.

Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You make good points for sure! They noticed they were naked...yes...and they were ashamed. Sounds like they lost knowledge. They lost gods favor. They lost his help because when they opposed him they really said we don't need you god, we know better than you. But I guess that's what you said isn't it? Good point.

You make good points for sure! They noticed they were naked...yes...and they were ashamed. Sounds like they lost knowledge. They lost gods favor. They lost his help because when they opposed him they really said we don't need you god, we know better than you. But I guess that's what you said isn't it? Good point.

nah God's just happy that Adam and Eve figured out how to love and procreate.

We are getting off the point in here. I think Mativu want us to brainstorm on what can be done to help the deaf people. I think instead of happy hour, there could be a get together to talk about what they can do as a group to earn money for themselves. They should find out what kind of service the public really need and then find a way to provide that service.

Does Kenya have good garbage pick up services? If not, then they can step in and provide that. They can also sort out the garbage and sell the metal, plastic and glass. Green businesses are good.

Can they form a home building business? I'd rather see the deaf group work together than working for hearing people, just in case of discrimination.

Anyone has an artistic talent? That one could carve something for the seller to sell to the tourists. You might want to check out the Fair Trade for this: Fair trade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If one group is successful, this group could loan money for the second group who want to try different business, for equipment purchases. When the second group is successful, they could pay back to the first group.

ha.. good luck with that plan in kenya....

whoa wtf? Ya'all are taking "god" too literally as a man of everything, man of miracle, man of etc. God and bible are not meant to be taken literally! Each every human being is god. WTF am I smoking, you ask?

well compassion, love, and guilt are powerful thing ever known to humanity, si? we act on it as deemed right to us. Mother Teresea has god in her heart and soul. Even a regular joe can have god in his heart too as long as he is a "normal" human being - not greedy, not cruel, not murderous, etc. As long as a human being has common decency and love in his/her heart, there is a god living in you.

Actually I belive God is to be taken literally and figurativeley at the same time.
God is omnidemensional. The first two humans chose to go their own way and
not follow Gods one little rule. If you take it literally it works and if you take
it figuratively it works. It shows that man is stubborn and prideful and God loves man anyway. When my child looks at the wood stove and I say "Hot! Don't Touch!" and they touch it anyway, getting burned in the process, is that my fault? No, the wood stove is needed. The child has to learn. But if the child willfully disobeys it is not the parents fault.

I have a neighbor that insists on working on Sunday. Am I obligated to smite him myself?

Jiro, I so love the pic and your timing!

Anyway, all's I know is I love God, esp. Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back