Deaf guy gave to the cop officer to have a good day!

Endemic

Reaction score
I thought i had to share my stories. I will keep you as posted if you are looking forward for more videos. i will be happy to make more!

enjoy
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWkvikV5MsE]YouTube - Deaf guy gave to the cop officer to have a good day![/ame]

sorry about the dark video i will work on that in next time.

thank you all!

naw, its very clearly. Midget part, thats funny, dude.

i have truck thats up 33". CHP [california highway patrol] couldnt change the direction and had pull me over. CHP was asshole and gave me a hard time, told me that my truck is illegal height. I told him, "No, its legal, if it is illegal, i would put mud flaps on behind of the truck but since its clearly perfect height. Do you want me to show you handbook of DMV?" He decided to call his workplace. So, i waited and ready to hand my license, regs, and insurance. He came to me and said, "Forgive me for my mistake. you can go". I told him, "its cool" and then i gave him paper that i wrote, "Have a good day, Badge and go out and catch bad boys". He chuckles and i left.

jeez. a cop cant measure of the heights.

naw, its very clearly. Midget part, thats funny, dude.

i have truck thats up 33". CHP [california highway patrol] couldnt change the direction and had pull me over. CHP was asshole and gave me a hard time, told me that my truck is illegal height. I told him, "No, its legal, if it is illegal, i would put mud flaps on behind of the truck but since its clearly perfect height. Do you want me to show you handbook of DMV?" He decided to call his workplace. So, i waited and ready to hand my license, regs, and insurance. He came to me and said, "Forgive me for my mistake. you can go". I told him, "its cool" and then i gave him paper that i wrote, "Have a good day, Badge and go out and catch bad boys". He chuckles and i left.

jeez. a cop cant measure of the heights.

hahah thanks. oh i hate how cops being an ass. oh well.

check that video's Video Responses so you can see what i was driving.

if you dont get it? heres a link that's my old hatchback.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vktMBc9YDeE]YouTube - Sick EH2[/ame]

civic hatchback, what year? It is really looks sweet ride, dude.

for myself, i like 4x4 trucks/SUV or motorcycle more than cars. To my personally, i like honda civics or skyline [so beast, man]

for myself, i like 4x4 trucks/SUV or motorcycle more than cars. To my personally, i like honda civics or skyline [so beast, man]

the video i told the year it was 95.

oh cool.. i like 88-91 or 03-05 Civic hatchback and 2006-up Civic Sedan Si.. Cool i have a yamaha R1 i love it already. i love japan domestic market pretty much.. galen and ron knows me :P

obviously that i miss that little part, my bad.

DUDE! i own Yamaha Raven too!! SWEET!! you're from Virginia, right? whats part? and why are you suppose to be in bed?

obviously that i miss that little part, my bad.

DUDE! i own Yamaha Raven too!! SWEET!! you're from Virginia, right? whats part? and why are you suppose to be in bed?
awesome yes i am from va..

i dont know how to sleep? :P

:lol:!! You lucky and didn't get a ticket!

:h5: That you wear cap with Red Sox.??? :thumb:

If im mexican, cop will run away because they no want to deal with gangs.

me too son. i'm a 4x4 dude although I do love driving fast in car but... where can you do that in here...... legally? I've already racked up enough $$$$$ fines back in my youth... resulting in over $3,000, I believe. enough's enough. but.... adrenaline still boils in my blood sometimes :cool2:

oh btw - i only drive with stick. kaput to auto :cool2:

Back