deaf girls never say no

Originally posted by knightwolf68
it seem not relation to that topics so what is ur point for that ?
Asking what is your point is getting you nowhere.

Excuse me??? Deaf girls never say NO? I know a bunch of times in my life I have said NO to people... So that shirt is really wrong...

Originally posted by deafgal01
Excuse me??? Deaf girls never say NO? I know a bunch of times in my life I have said NO to people... So that shirt is really wrong...
Prove me wrong. :naughty:

Originally posted by eternity
"I never say no to deaf little boyz." You just agreed to the original phrase! So you say yes to all little boys?

Originally posted by deafgal01

you havent say no to me yet, and you cant... cuz I havent asked you any question. :o

To kevbo and any other guys who wants that t-shirt, NO NO NO NO NO all the way; to t e d d y, YESSSSSSS. :naughty: ... Cute shirt tho. Can easily order 1 at a store that designs shirts.

Originally posted by allisonjoy
To kevbo and any other guys who wants that t-shirt, NO NO NO NO NO all the way; to t e d d y, YESSSSSSS. :naughty: ... Cute shirt tho. Can easily order 1 at a store that designs shirts.
I didn't ask you yet. :dunno:

I think only an idiot would buy a shirt like that because it's only an opinion. It is not a fact.

Back