Deaf Friend got 50K from deafpeoplehelp bec i am not claim ??

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
R= Me
P= my friend

P (8:09:57 AM): hey
R(8:10:13 AM): Hi there
R (8:10:22 AM): whatzup
P (8:10:37 AM): how u doing?
R (8:10:46 AM): Pretty good.. and busy with Veg Garden
P (8:11:41 AM): u know deafpeoplehelp?
R (8:11:47 AM): no?
P (8:13:22 AM): I got $50,000 from deafpeoplehelp@aim he told me you won too but you havent claim your money. I got mine now.
R (8:13:37 AM): No CAREFUL!!!!!!
R (8:14:04 AM): I do know about that ... be careful!!!
P (8:14:09 AM): I got real cash
P (8:14:12 AM): already with me
R (8:14:14 AM): wow congrats!
P(8:15:24 AM): Yes
P (8:15:33 AM): I paid all my bills
R (8:16:10 AM): congrats ok brb i am go with daughter to yellow bus now
P (8:16:24 AM): ok
R (8:27:39 AM): Hi there
R (8:28:23 AM): do you have vp?
P (8:30:25 AM): yes
R (8:30:31 AM): xxxxxxxx
P (8:31:53 AM): brb

Now I am waiting for her calling me vp :dunno2:

Something not right?? :confused:

Interesting... Let us know more when you complete the VP call. I am curious how this work. I have heard too many scams to accept the real ones.

Interesting... Let us know more when you complete the VP call. I am curious how this work. I have heard too many scams to accept the real ones.

Heyy Everyone don't answer to Pam, Someone stole her's sn don't answer to to her and Pam is not won "HACKER" deafpeoplehelper BULLSHIT!!!

Shit I already give my vp phone ... what i do?????

Does harmful if I give out my vp phone ??? Ughhh Fuck hacker you loser

could i calling VP and change number? Ughh

It is possible -- just look below your VP to see the reset hole -- use a toothpick, pin or anything that will work. I think you would need to do it real quick or it would remain unchanged.

Or, report them to Sorenson, they can try to put stop to that.

done with reset :(

I called VP... They cant do anything and Hope that hacker dont bother me? Geez!!

I got scammer today by im me on Yahoo that told he is with deafies company connect with FBI that help to get recover money. Even he ask if I'm male or female and how old I am and where I come from. Wow, isn't that obviously? He haven't look up on my profile. It's all there, behind the age!

it is scam.. all of it is just scam.. u cant just win money by lottery or whatever.. they will wiped out your bank account. fbi wont give u money back.. but they can help you get the scammer and put in prison.

tell your friend to go to bank and change the account.. move the money to other account and close the current one to prevent of lost money.

done with reset :(

I called VP... They cant do anything and Hope that hacker dont bother me? Geez!!

If hacker is Sorenson user... then it mean hacker is deaf. Disgrace at sight!

Hackers often are hearing and dont know sign language. Just block on AIM only.

No need to change your vp phone number.

Yikes! That's load of bullshit.

Scammers often target some deafies or elderly because they are easy to give in. Thats why we all need to be beware of scammers trying to lure us for information and taking our money. Be sure to work with the trusted business such as state lottery, or well known businesses. If the business name sound lame or unknown, don't fall in to their trap.

I don't think VP phone number has to do with personal information To get to your money, they'd need SSN, your account number, your address, etc.

If this happens to me, I'd ask for all the source and info, and if they fail to convince me, then it's all a BS.

It's probably a scam.

Someone tried doing that to me once. He tried to get me to join his MLM company that he was working for.

First, he asked me if he could have 30 minutes of my time. Since I had nothing else to do, I went ahead.

He took me downstairs and showed me his brand new car that was parked in front of the building. He said, "See this nice car? I was easily able to afford this car. What I'm about to show you, you will make money like me and afford this car!"

What was his trick? He simply went to a dealership and took a car for a test drive. Yep, it still had the stickers and papers all over the windows. (Another trick would be to rent a nice car from a car rental place and gave it a car wash if needed.)

Sadly, some of my friends fell for it and ended up making nothing after spending hundreds of dollars on it. :roll:

Anyways, I've seen some others who will hold out a bunch of dollar bills in their hands. That's another trick. Just go to the bank and ask for a bunch of $100 bills. Wave that on camera and there's your trick. ;)

It's probably a scam.

Someone tried doing that to me once. He tried to get me to join his MLM company that he was working for.

First, he asked me if he could have 30 minutes of my time. Since I had nothing else to do, I went ahead.

He took me downstairs and showed me his brand new car that was parked in front of the building. He said, "See this nice car? I was easily able to afford this car. What I'm about to show you, you will make money like me and afford this car!"

What was his trick? He simply went to a dealership and took a car for a test drive. Yep, it still had the stickers and papers all over the windows. (Another trick would be to rent a nice car from a car rental place and gave it a car wash if needed.)

Sadly, some of my friends fell for it and ended up making nothing after spending hundreds of dollars on it. :roll:

Anyways, I've seen some others who will hold out a bunch of dollar bills in their hands. That's another trick. Just go to the bank and ask for a bunch of $100 bills. Wave that on camera and there's your trick. ;)

Geez!!! Gawd! :ugh3:

i hope everything will be ok with you! its jerk stupid scammer almost bad as alike they use the relay:mad:

I got im from that guy who tries to convince that I won the lottery. I simply told that I have a friend who is in FBI agency, so he finally stopped imming me ever since. :giggle:

I got im from that guy who tries to convince that I won the lottery. I simply told that I have a friend who is in FBI agency, so he finally stopped imming me ever since. :giggle:

hahaha I did the same thing.. LOL... smart idea so they wont bther you again.. heh!

Hmmm, that's a good weapon. :lol:

Or tell him that your computer is programmed by the FBI to track down instant messages. That would scare them off! LOL!

Back