Deaf Entrepreneurs?

Nothingless

Reaction score
What businesses do you guys run? Any advice/experiences that a budding deaf/hoh entrepreneur such as myself could learn from?

Last edited:
Just starting, nothin yet, looking to do just about anything but prefer creative work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

Just starting, nothin yet, looking to do just about anything but prefer creative work.

Well...creative like web stuff, design ect....
Your very broad in your question...
If you want ro succeed you need to be focused and determined...

So..
What type of creative work to you prefer?
As for me.
I break bones and choke people uncounsious for a living....
It pays...
But its not for everyone...
Or to be more peiciise i teach traditional japanese GoJu ryu Karate do, seiwa. Kai goshukan, yamaguci ha lineage.Goju kai, japanese karate federation.
(Its better in sign.....really), im preety creative how i choke people and hit them...in instuction.....-)
That signed...
What creative work do you like?

Haha, holy ****, I knew it! I from the details about choking in the other post. I'm kind of a puss when it comes to breaking bones, my dads family traveled the country and placed top in world competitions. @76 my grandpa is still a deadly ripped badass.
Yea it was vague but my interests talents and proficiencies are many, I guess the question was more about you guys, but I'll bite.
I'm considering airbrushing. Also, digital illustration. I'm currently doing gardening/lawn labor, while I regroup and refocus after moving back to my old town.

Curious...does your area have an arts and craft fair?

Lot's, yes, kinda like information overload when it comes to the opportunities in Portland.

I enjoy doing crafts and will either go or have a friend sell them for me there....

Back