Deaf Catholic Church in Arizona

Wolfgalaz

Reaction score
I found the Catholic church in Arizona, but it is only two deaf couple in somewhere in az which I don't remember. I only like to have more deaf people who go to Catholic Church in Arizona. I surfer all information about church in the internet. I couldn't find it. I live Cave Creek, Az. It's a very small down right northwest of Phoenix. I am wondering anyone of you who live here can give me information please. I am tired of beginning going to hearing Catholic church for the last 9 years. I really love to meet Catholic deaf people from church in Az. Thank you for understanding.

:ty::ty:

Marie

Mod Note:

Thread moved here since it's related to meeting other deaf people at a specific location.

I can't really give you an answer. Churches are not places that you can suddenly expect a bunch of people to gather at. Since everyone has their own religion or beliefs, they gather at different locations.

You'll probably have a better chance meeting a bunch of deaf people at public places like the monthly Deaf Chat Coffee since that's a general gathering and not a religious gathering. :)

I can't really give you an answer. Churches are not places that you can suddenly expect a bunch of people to gather at. Since everyone has their own religion or beliefs, they gather at different locations.

You'll probably have a better chance meeting a bunch of deaf people at public places like the monthly Deaf Chat Coffee since that's a general gathering and not a religious gathering. :)

Oh I guess you got a good point no problem thanks for explain to me I appreaction that :D

There is a congregation that meets in Phoenix. It isn't Catholic but they are Christian. They meet every Sunday at 9am.

The address of the church is:

47 E. Ashland Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona 85004

Back