Deaf author-to-be from Ontario, Canada

Marc Heyez

Reaction score
I'm both oral/ASL guy originally from Montreal, Quebec and have been living in Ontario for the last 2 years. I graduated with my Master's degree from Gallaudet U. in 1997, best life experience ever.

I'm proud to say that I'm almost finished editing my first novel, "Smelly Hearing Aids and Fishy Lips: A journal by a deaf teen" - more to come! You can find me on Facebook under "Marc Heyez"

I'm both oral/ASL guy originally from Montreal, Quebec and have been living in Ontario for the last 2 years. I graduated with my Master's degree from Gallaudet U. in 1997, best life experience ever.

I'm proud to say that I'm almost finished editing my first novel, "Smelly Hearing Aids and Fishy Lips: A journal by a deaf teen" - more to come! You can find me on Facebook under "Marc Heyez"

:welcome: good luck with your novel!

Hi! I had a speech therapist when I was younger and she took off her hearing aid to show it to me and her ear mold smelled really bad . The title of your booked reminded of her , I liked her a lot, smelling ear mold and all. :giggle: Good luck on your first book .

Back