Deaf Alert

CoolieFroggie

Reaction score
Hi I would need your help.. I know i have a friend but didn't contact that person for a while so Do you have any website that can noifty to the deaf what up with the weather if a tornado coming or whatever is that so deaf can prepare and safe..

I did went to yahoo and type *deaf alert* and i found few of it and they were made by ireland so intersting but i need more like that and u know how weather on the tv can be bullshit but good enough the weather comes up..

im just curious.. again if this repost well FORGIVE ME!

im currently using weatherbug that has the alert mechinsim online and i can tell what degree it is and what the weathers gonna be like most of all i can check the storm status.. and it flashes like crazy theres a severe weather storm going on.. so those are what i have.... i turned off the less worry abt and kept the hurricane and the flood status alert on so i dont get flashes everytime it rains sheesh LOL but at least u can try that out if u want... and if the person is on the go u can get a breaking news from the channel u tend to watch u know???

lemme know if that helps u enuff

I use "EmergencyEmail.org" for everything watch and warnings include homeland security alerts for alerting on my cellphone to see,, I had the alert warning from homeland security alert message about terrorist attack level changes to HIGH. (Monitoring everywhere as you noticed all buses and trains patrolled by the transit police).

PC does that go on any pagers????? im curious and it would be nice to have on my pager so i can prepare myself before i go home and etc.

Try contacting your pager company. Sometimes, they have special alerts. I have scheduled alerts to my pager with news headlines and weather headlines. :thumb:

VamPyroX said:
Try contacting your pager company. Sometimes, they have special alerts. I have scheduled alerts to my pager with news headlines and weather headlines. :thumb:
On sidekick?

javapride said:
im currently using weatherbug that has the alert mechinsim online and i can tell what degree it is and what the weathers gonna be like most of all i can check the storm status.. and it flashes like crazy theres a severe weather storm going on.. so those are what i have.... i turned off the less worry abt and kept the hurricane and the flood status alert on so i dont get flashes everytime it rains sheesh LOL but at least u can try that out if u want... and if the person is on the go u can get a breaking news from the channel u tend to watch u know???

lemme know if that helps u enuff
Weather bug is a virus.. I used it and when i got a anti virus program installed and found out weather bug is a virus... i use forescast from firefox.com

prostock19 said:
Here is what you need. You need a radio with SAME (Specific Area Message Encoding) so you can get alerted for only something in your area and one with a flashing light. I was looking into them when I was dating a girl named Aaron from Indiana, because I was worried about her safety. But here is a few links...

http://www.weatherconnection.com/product.asp?itmky=823894

http://www.weatherconnection.com/product.asp?itmky=363537

if you need anymore help, lemme know.

THANKSSSSSSSSSSS

yea i already have weather on my sidekick since last yr...

also coolie is right, she told me abt that weatherbug is virus... so i deleted it last yr...

Weatherbug is not a virus, but AdWare/SpyWare. I don't recommend it at all. Download as little as possible for your computer.

Back