DB Fansite needs help!

Deidre

Reaction score
Hi there,

In 2005 I started a fansite for Deanne Bray, the deaf actress who played Sue Thomas in Sue Thomas FBEYE. I took it off at the end of last year to redesign it, and since then I haven’t had enough time to get it back up.
Through the years I’ve collected A LOT of info and pictures and it really takes A LOT of time to add it all to the website. I also have a lot of ideas, but do not have enough time to do all of them.

I’m desperately trying to get the site back up, but because of the large amount of content I’ve collected, I will need someone to help me.

I’m looking for a very dedicated Deanne Bray or Sue Thomas FBEYE fan who knows a bit about website designing. You don’t have to be an excellent website designer or anything, you should just be comfortable in adding content to web pages and using ftp etc.

I’ve already spent hours on the site, and will continue to do so, I just need a volunteer who will commit themselves to it as well.

The site had some really good statistics when it was running, and it really has a lot of potential.

So if you feel you want to give me a hand here, please contact me ASAP:

Email: deidre@inspire.za.net
msn: deidredup@hotmail.com
(when you invite me on msn, please send me and email and just let me know you invited me)

Thanks, God Bless!
Deidre

I've never watched the FBEYE show, but if you need my help with your website, let me know.

Good luck with your site! :)

I can help you with the site. I am familiar with designing and maintaining websites. I am working on a few now in progress. Drop me a line so we can discuss.

Back