Dating

aweet_princess198925

Reaction score
I have been single for awhile by choice. I have been asked out plenty of times and I seem to always stand the guy up. I don't know if it's because I've become comfortable just being single or if it's because of me being hoh/d. I thought I was past the isolating myself part of this since it has been 6 years now since I have had the biggest drop in hearing.

I have never thought of dating a deafie or a hoh person. I wonder would that make the difference or is it just me. I don't know any men that are my age and deaf or hoh. In fact I only know one other person that is deaf in the area I live in. Where I live currently there are no meetups like in Atlanta but there is a big SOD in my area that I will be taking classes at for ASL so I can be an interpreter.

I think I want to make new friends just having a hard time.

your very pretty and if you want a hearing guy then you should probably find one that is willing to not be afraid and take the time to learn asl for you and many others.:rofl:
Thanks. I don't mind a hearing guy or deaf guy or hard of hearing. I just have a hard time talking to people and them forgetting I'm in between both and that most of the time I miss things that are being said. I some what use ASL and I don't know anyone else who uses it so I read lips when I can.

Thanks. I don't mind a hearing guy or deaf guy or hard of hearing. I just have a hard time talking to people and them forgetting I'm in between both and that most of the time I miss things that are being said. I some what use ASL and I don't know anyone else who uses it so I read lips when I can.
i cant imagine what your going through, but i would ask people to slow down and have respect when they talk to you. when you get to know me i would like to use some asl with you through skype or something. if that would be something you would be interested in later on

I'm hard of hearing impaired. I never had any experience dating deaf person before. I'm new at this whole thing. I never had any experience going out on a real date. I'm looking for a relationship. I'm stuck being single since 2011. I live in Henderson, Nevada. Hopefully, Mr. Right guy is looking for me somewhere. I moved here from Utah in 3 years ago. I'm new with everything and I've been busy for a long time.

I have been single for awhile by choice. I have been asked out plenty of times and I seem to always stand the guy up. I don't know if it's because I've become comfortable just being single or if it's because of me being hoh/d. I thought I was past the isolating myself part of this since it has been 6 years now since I have had the biggest drop in hearing.

I have never thought of dating a deafie or a hoh person. I wonder would that make the difference or is it just me. I don't know any men that are my age and deaf or hoh. In fact I only know one other person that is deaf in the area I live in. Where I live currently there are no meetups like in Atlanta but there is a big SOD in my area that I will be taking classes at for ASL so I can be an interpreter.

I think I want to make new friends just having a hard time.
Hi.. how r u doing ? Would you be intresting in chat ? By the way my name is Aron .. hoping to hear back soon

Back