Dating on and off verus dating

dereksbicycles

Reaction score
What are the odd of dating on and off as opposed to dating same person for a long period of time?

So about marriage....do you think that couple that dates non stop as opposed to dating on and off would be more successful in a long term marriage?

I'm thinking that people who dates on and off repeatedly will probably not last long in a marriage as opposed to those that dates non stop.

I'd have to say you'd be right. Obviously they have a hard time with the whole commitment thing. I actually know a guy that was on and off with his ex for like 18 years!!! Never married though. They finally split for good good maybe 8ish years ago. I imagine if they ever had gotten married it would have ended in divorce eventually, actually probably not long after they married lol.

U just never know with any couple. I dated and stayed in a relationship with my ex hubby for 3 years before getting married. We got divorced. I have known people who dated on and off and had long lasting marriages. People are complicated.

I think it depends on the couple. Some couples need a "break" and date on and off. Other couples go steady. I think either way could work depending on how much effort the couple puts into the relationship. True love conquers all. x

I think it depends on the couple. Some couples need a "break" and date on and off. Other couples go steady. I think either way could work depending on how much effort the couple puts into the relationship. True love conquers all. x

How old are you?

I have friends who have been together for 28 years and never got married while other friends have gotten divorced.

I don't think marriage makes a relationship. I think a relationship makes a marriage even if it is not on paper.

I have one friend of mine who was engaged for 11 years and I don't know what happen afterward...she was attracted to me while I was still dating other woman and she finally made a move to get my attention that she want me but it took my surprised and told her honestly that I'm still with that woman. She got upset. Then after that, I haven't heard from her.

During that time, I was trying to figure out why this couple holding off the marriage for 11 years!!

I would say that, usually, continual on and off dating behaviour is a good indication that marriage between the two is not a great choice ... usually but not always.

I am fredrick otieno age 25 year old from kenya in africa and i am also deaf.
I would like to marry deaf white from usa,who can trust and stay with me for longer in marriage....i hate being divorce like the most celebrity coz its scared me for ashamed and hate for that.

I will show u my profile later coz i gotta busy with my dad at the shop who he own store...And have nice.

Back