DarkWolf

Mr & Ms Sandman

Reaction score
We just watched a movie called "DarkWolf". Awesome werewolf movie. It gave us some chills. I'd recommended to anyone who are horror viewer. I think its the best werewolf movie i ever seen.

Mr Sandman

Darkwolf? Hmm, I'll have to check that out sometimes.

interesting to know, I never see before. I will checking it out sometimes.

It's about a super werewolf not a regular werewolf. It's twice as dangerous, twice quickness, and name a few. Kane Hodder (Friday the 13th Jason character) is in the movie. Go watch it!!

Mr Sandman

I did some research on movies, especially on Darkwolf since I have no clue what this is about.. here

205520.jpg

"A twist on the werewolf thriller, this atmospheric horror film adds a sexual appetite to the bloodthirsty cravings of its monster. The darkwolf, as he is known to area residents, is stalking the streets of Los Angeles. A chosen woman, Josie (Samaire Armstrong) who can protect the City of Angels offers the only chance at stopping this ravenous creature. This creates a problem when Josie also becomes an object of lust for the wolf. Josie is in a unique position, the only one who can either kill the darkwolf or carry the wolf's child. A compelling thriller that is one part BEAUTY AND THE BEAST and one part BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER. "

I just saw Darkwolf last night, blah.. It's kinda stupid. Lame werewolf movie. I have seen better.

Back