Dana Reeve, widow of actor Christopher Reeve

I'm sadden about Dana Reeve passing away, is reunited with her late husband Christopher Reeve, She was the wife that stood by his side when he was paralyzed from the accident, That's what marriage vows are all about, in sickness and in health and she followed those vows that's why I love that about her, She didn't leave, She didn't even tried to commit murder likely *cough* Michael Schiavo.

Rest in peace Dana! You're a great woman ;)

Aww this is soo sad, May she finally be free and met her husband in heaven.....
I feel bad for their son who lost both of his parent, hope he's doing well :(

Cheri said:
I'm sadden about Dana Reeve passing away, is reunited with her late husband Christopher Reeve, She was the wife that stood by his side when he was paralyzed from the accident, That's what marriage vows are all about, in sickness and in health and she followed those vows that's why I love that about her, She didn't leave, She didn't even tried to commit murder likely *cough* Michael Schiavo.

Rest in peace Dana! You're a great woman ;)

Good Point Cheri ! It is all about the marriage vow health/sick We need to be there for our spouse. It is horrible for Michael Schiavo treated so badly to his wife Terri :(

We do admire alot with Dana to give alot of support with Christopher for nine years !! God Blessing her !

My Dad worked full-time and gave alot of love and support to my mother battled with ovaries cancer for 4 years. It was burdened for my Dad and rest of family. It was very difficult time for us. My Dad still misses my Mom since 1990. He did not want to date anyone. My mom is always in his heart.

Kalista said:
My Dad worked full-time and gave alot of love and support to my mother battled with ovaries cancer for 4 years. It was burdened for my Dad and rest of family. It was very difficult time for us. My Dad still misses my Mom since 1990. He did not want to date anyone. My mom is always in his heart.

Awwww, Your story made me shed tears. :( Your dad a good guy, in fact I like people like that who cares about their wives and husbands when their wives and husbands going through sickness in their lives. It's important to stand by them for better and for worst, in sickness and in health. It's like this, You married her, stand by her until her dying days, or stand by your husband until his dying days. Because they're the same people that they married a long ago. ;)

It is so sad about Dana Reeve's death. I have admired her so much for standing by her husband the whole time he was paralyzed. She has proven how much she loved him. She is now with him in heaven. Hopefully their son is doing okay.

:sadwave: RIP, Dana

Back