Dad update

Talked to Dad this morning. They're probably going to release him tomorrow!!! It'll be SO good to have him home! :D

That's great. You are lucky to get these little extra times with him. I will be thinking of your family.

Dad's been re-admitted to the hospital. We think he's in the last stages of liver failure. We could be at the end here. :(

Dad's been re-admitted to the hospital. We think he's in the last stages of liver failure. We could be at the end here. :(

Terrible time for you. :( Keep you and your family in my thought and prayer. I am so sorry you have to go thru this with your dad.

Wirelessly posted (BB Curve 9300)

Praying. :hug:

HUGS.

Wishing all the strength to you and your family,
most of all to your Dad.

Fuzzy

After a short but very difficult battle with esophageal cancer, Daddy is at peace now. He left us @ 1:30pm this afternoon. We are all grieving, but I know that he is in a much better place.

Mods: You can lock this thread now. Thank you.

Absent from the old body, and present with the Lord, in a new body.

I pray that the Lord give you strength and comfort to carry on until your future sweet reunion.

:hug:

I'm so sorry, OceanBreeze. I wish you strength and the comfort of your family as you go forward.

So sorry for your loss. I wish you and your family Peace and Strength through this time.

Perhaps nothing could be said to compensate you for your tremendous loss......But your Father is in a much better place, free of pain. He fought the good fight. Condolences to you and your family at this time of hurt and grieving.

Back