*Crosses Fingers*

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Be happy it was cigarettes. It's better than pot!
Eh? Care to write an essay of 500 words supporting your statement? I see things differently in psychological point of view and as well as difference in vivid imagination when you "operate" these things.

Oh dear god not the essays, anything but the essays

Originally posted by bbnt
Oh dear god not the essays, anything but the essays
Why not? It beefs up the conversation like a steak to dinner. I prefer my steak juicy, not from some cheap Swanson TV dinner!

I think pot kills you slowly (like cigs) just in a different way - it kills brain cells - they are both bad for you. :)

Originally posted by pinkster
I think pot kills you slowly (like cigs) just in a different way - it kills brain cells - they are both bad for you. :)

It has not been proved that pot eats off brain cells. There is also no evidence that heavy pot uses leads to brain damange, althought it is true that learning can be less successful. Brain damage was found in small rodents while employing experiments finding the relation of brain damage and pot, but to get the brain damage result, 200 times the psychoactive dose had to be given. Thats A LOT of pot.. In fact, studies employing 100 times the human dose have failed to reveal any damage ( As stated by "Neurotoxicology of Cannabis and THC: A Review of Chronic Exposure Studies in Animals" written by A.C. Scallet.

"I think pot kills" is a generalized statement, easily refutable. Marijuana is widely used in medical technology whereas cigarette provides cancerous agents. As to the brain cells degradation, it is true in certain case depending on the frequency of usage. Meat do provide cholesterol whether it kills or not, depends on the frequency of dosage. Everything is cancerous, which is unavoidable, whether it be small or large. In medical point of view, Marijuana is used as a tool to escape from reality, the reality of pain sensation while the affected membrane is being treated or being mortally expired. Psychologically, it enables us to empower our gut instinct in which we often hesitate to achieve during the state of sobriety. I do agree that Marijuana can be the resultant of death, i.e. driving under influence, and so on. The true is the same with alcohol, but in different psychological point of view.

Originally posted by crazedmind
It has not been proved that pot eats off brain cells. There is also no evidence that heavy pot uses leads to brain damange, althought it is true that learning can be less successful. Brain damage was found in small rodents while employing experiments finding the relation of brain damage and pot, but to get the brain damage result, 200 times the psychoactive dose had to be given. Thats A LOT of pot.. In fact, studies employing 100 times the human dose have failed to reveal any damage ( As stated by "Neurotoxicology of Cannabis and THC: A Review of Chronic Exposure Studies in Animals" written by A.C. Scallet.

Got the resource readily available on the 'net somewhere? I'd love to read that!

*suddenly realizes she's not good enough for this conversation via thread* :) Granted, I was just saying something I grew up knowing because of what I was taught in school.

*suddenly realizes she's not good enough for this conversation via thread* :) Granted, I was just saying something I grew up knowing because of what I was taught in school.
You are obviously doing the right thing. You are following what was taught in school. They were for your safety, in statistical point of view. You are open in your life, to explore the unexplored and to determine what does right or not in your life. We are trying to educate the law differently about Marijuana. We need to propose safety measures to keep things safe without conservative limits according to their theories that they have not yet experienced. I am surprised that conservative law allowed alcohol whereas alcohol contributed so much to automobile accident deaths. The reason why they legalized alcohol beverages is, that they already experienced them and knew exactly how to deal with them and can easily refute theories about alcohol created by right wing conservatives.

Originally posted by LinuxGold
You are obviously doing the right thing. You are following what was taught in school. They were for your safety, in statistical point of view. You are open in your life, to explore the unexplored and to determine what does right or not in your life. We are trying to educate the law differently about Marijuana. We need to propose safety measures to keep things safe without conservative limits according to their theories that they have not yet experienced. I am surprised that conservative law allowed alcohol whereas alcohol contributed so much to automobile accident deaths. The reason why they legalized alcohol beverages is, that they already experienced them and knew exactly how to deal with them and can easily refute theories about alcohol created by right wing conservatives.

Thats kind of a shame, because what we learn in school, usually sticks with us for the rest of our lives - as a foundation - right? It takes many years, or a traumatic (or insightful) experience to change all that we've learned. Thats what I think. But yeah, I should try and expand my knowledge.. blehh :)

:roll: whatever Jams..

I am here.. I am 38.. and still smoking my ass off.. since I was 13 years old..

well.. maybe I will be gone by 50? what will you say? then.. :X :)

Bill doesnt smoke.. i dont think he ever has.. he's pretty clean cut like that.. he ratted out the pot smokers at the Staind concert last month =X

He ratted em out for smoking POT? Gee... I hope I don't get caught by him if I ever am in town! :P

Back