*Crosses Fingers*

Megladon

Reaction score
I came downstairs a few mins ago, and i smelled cig smoke... No one here smokes... So i'm hoping someone that drove off with her friend didnt start again...

/\/\êg£àdôñ

Time to open a can of whoop ass

I didnt smoke, neither did Lindsey, so it musta been your imagination :) or maybe pete started again.

I JUST KNEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW U WOULDN T SMOKE JAMSIE, cuz u know why?? ur little profile stuck on u! it plby was someone else that was smoking from the outside nearby and u happened to be downstairs at the time thinking jams had just took a quick smoke... that could be a factor.....

but knowing her she's an honest to goodness person who speaks her mind when needed and knows how to draw lines when its needed too :)

I think it was Megladon who was smoking

Bill doesnt smoke.. i dont think he ever has.. he's pretty clean cut like that.. he ratted out the pot smokers at the Staind concert last month =X

Originally posted by bbnt
I think it was Megladon who was smoking

Yea, cuz i'm such a hot guy or something *rambes on to keep everyone from hearing jamie laugh*

Honestly when i came downstairs yesterday, it totaly smelled like smoke in my livingroom, and i saw someone driving away with lindsey, i wont mention any names cuz she doesnt have a lisence or permit, but her initals are JAMIE... So, since no one else around us smokes, i started to wonder, and for the record, i'm glad she didnt start back up.

/\/\êg£àaôñ

Be happy it was cigarettes. It's better than pot!

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Be happy it was cigarettes. It's better than pot!

In this house we dont smoke pot, we only grow it... damn i've said to much

/\/\êg£àdôñ

Originally posted by pinkster
Bill doesnt smoke.. i dont think he ever has.. he's pretty clean cut like that.. he ratted out the pot smokers at the Staind concert last month =X

:shock: they let him out of the concert alive? no one likes a rat :cool:

Megladon:

Hmmm.. Pinkster doesn't smoke anymore. I won't let her! The other day we were using the express lane at Walmart and she had her eyes at the ciggies and I WENT like NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Originally posted by TinyStrawberry
Megladon:

Hmmm.. Pinkster doesn't smoke anymore. I won't let her! The other day we were using the express lane at Walmart and she had her eyes at the ciggies and I WENT like NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

:eek: dont say that.. =X *snickers* he'll whip me or something.... :naughty:

You better not be still at work.... and if i was there i woulda been HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO.

/\/\êG£àDôñ

well i was at work and now im not.. =X But we have company so I dont think the whipping will happen anytime soon (he's staying for 2 weeks, thats what Bill says)

Heh, Bill's a snitch. Just remember, Bill, whoever you are -- What goes around, comes around.

lmao.. i dont think he cares...

and for the record ... bill = megladon ;) (you know, the thread starter.. lol)

Originally posted by Xero
Heh, Bill's a snitch. Just remember, Bill, whoever you are -- What goes around, comes around.

If thats the case, maybe i'm paying in advance for things i've yet to do...

At any ratei could care less if those people smoked pot there, i just wanted the smoke to thin out, and if they got taken out, and 10 less people added to the smoke, well all the better, sadly it didnt happen though. When i do something, you can almost always bet the motive behind it is to better my current situation, but i do from time to time spit out random acts of kindness, just ask jamie, from time to time i can be pleasant to be around ;-)

/\/\êg£àdôñ

Back