Creepy Scary Moments

Tetris

Reaction score
I was just sitting here reading and I heard someone in the other room. I went to the other room but nobody was there. I got the 'willies' and went back to my room and closed the door. I heard another noise, so I went back into the other room. Nothing.

I went back to my room and as I'm walking I hear a woman say my name. I look back and I don't see anything...the bathroom door is open and I see a woman behind me in the mirror. I turn around, nothing's there.

I run to my room.

I hear glass break.

I go into the kitchen and there's a broken dish in the sink. My mom had just washed the dishes and the sink was empty a few moments ago.

I go back into the kitchen a little while later, and the sink is empty. We don't live there anymore.

FREAKY MOMENT dang

the freaking moment i had was when i was living here in hawaii and the door would swing shut and open again and shut again i was like OH not THIS TIME... SO i locked my door BUT STILL kept freaking me out .... now it's stopped cuz i asked the ghost to lemme sleep in peace and pick on me when im awake!

are you SURE you heard something? since you are deaf...? or not?

My first radio station was the creepiest place to be alone at night. I did overnights for 5 months before I got a decent show and I'd be completely alone. This place was located in the middle of a field on a road no one ever drove on and the closest thing to the building was a minimum security prison.

I swear, there would be nights I'd SWEAR I saw something walk down the hallway out of the corner of my eye, only to look up and see nothing. Sometimes a light would go off for no reason, and I'd walk over to see if I needed a new bulb and the switch would have somehow been flipped off. Doors opened, chairs moved, dials were turned. I'd have the volume in the studio turned down really low and all of a sudden it would be so loud things would rattle, I'd look and the dial would have been turned up.

Nothing bad ever happened there, and after I finally said something to someone, it turned out this shit had been happening there for years, but only at night and other than being freaked out, no one was ever hurt or anything. After awhile, you just got used to it.

It is downright creepy!! Ghosts are everywhere!!

One of the creepiest part of my life is when I was out driving through the mountains at about 3 am on a way to a hunting campsite so I could get out hunting before first light.

On the way, my truck just died down. I had a flashlight. I popped the hood and left the door open. When I looked under the hood..I feel *BOOM*...and I look around the trees and up the dark road. I look along the side of the truck to see what hit the side of the truck. I noticed that the door closed itself. Thought, probably its own weight shut itself. So I looked back under the motor trying to find out what caused the motor to die. I look back at the truck again and notice that the door was open again. I started to think that my cousins were joking around by hearing me and sneaking up from the campsite. I hollered to tell him to come out and quit playing with me.

No one came around..so I started ignoring what was happening...and tried to find out what's the wrong with the truck. I was expecting any kind of thing to make me jump like someone sneaking up to my back and grab me. It didn't happen. What happened was that something hit my boots so I looked down and didn't see anything. I looked under the truck quickly to catch something. It was nothing...then that *boom* happened again...I looked at the driver side expecting the door to be closed. It wasn't. So I thought, must be tired. Finally I came back around into the truck and checked inside the back cab to make sure no one was in there hiding. When I tried to start up the truck..it started up fine. So I started to drive for few more miles...then boom..the headlights just went dead. I could still drive. So I stopped and got out and checked the battery cables. I found out that it was slashed. How did that happen?

So I got into my truck and started to drive with my own handheld flashlight at least until the campsite.

When I reached the campsite. No one was around the tent..not even one of my cousins' truck. Just two tents and most of camping supplies. That's when I started to panic. That I was out there all alone..with no hearing..to detect anything that would be scary.

So I just hugged a tree with a rifle in my lap looking over my campsite with a small fire burning. I waited until the first light...then when there were enough light, I decided to check my truck. I noticed that the back tailgate of my pickup truck was down. Must have been when that second *BOOM* happend. I looked closely at the battery cables and wondered how it got cut while I was checking around under the hood. I have never left the front of the truck while the hood was up.

I decided to drive back to my house. When I got there...I got a note that my cousin had gotten shot in his leg and was in the hospital. My other cousin took him to the hospital the night before. He was in the coma for few days. He's fine and alive now..walking around good.

I explained about this story and almost everyone thought it was a joke. They even asked me questions like about the battery cable of how it was cut...saying that it might have happened when I looked down under the truck after something hit my boots. I just said I looked for few seconds and claimed that it wouldn't take few seconds just to cut the cables.

:shock: Sometimes I'd feel a thud on the floor or find a door open..when I know I closed it.. one day I went down to the kitchen to get a drink, i found the refridgerator door wide open.. I was like :confused: and went up to check on my son to see if he had done that or is awake.. but he was SOUND asleep and so was my hubby.. :ugh:

Back