Creepy Picture

SneakerNet

Retired
Premium Member
Reaction score
A little creepiness, see if you can find it. Don't tell;-)

Attachments

• creepypix.jpg
    creepypix.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 68
i knew where is the creepy one is.. it was posted 3 weeks ago in the different website

It must be me, I can't see anything creepy except there are too many pillows.

hi creepy one hiding over there. come on out. don't mind my shotgun. come on out!

Yeah.. I thought I pass it on here, fun to watch their responses.... Just like KristinaB..LOL

Hey now!! I have developing vision issues here. Getting old you know. :lol: I even enlarged the whole thing. I saw what looks like the face of "Hello Kitty" in the window.

Hey now!! I have developing vision issues here. Getting old you know. :lol: I even enlarged the whole thing. I saw what looks like the face of "Hello Kitty" in the window.

you gotta look very slowly and carefully. best to start at somewhere dark and nearly inconspicuous.

Your previous post can give you a hint.

you gotta look very slowly and carefully. best to start at somewhere dark and nearly inconspicuous.

Got it now. Thank Jiro!! Obviously I need some of your glasses for this. :giggle:

Ew. Love the room, but the creepy thing is really ugly!

i knew where is the creepy one is.. it was posted 3 weeks ago in the different website

Back