Creepiest Barbie Ever To Be Built

i like to see barbi the astronaut barbi split the atom barbi member of Greenpeace.barbi taking the pill and ken in the kitchen with pinny on house husband. barbi church bishop..barbi to aspire to and not getting knocked up,did barbi ever get married?

i like to see barbi the astronaut barbi split the atom barbi member of Greenpeace.barbi taking the pill and ken in the kitchen with pinny on house husband. barbi church bishop..barbi to aspire to and not getting knocked up,did barbi ever get married?

It didn't work out too well for Cooking Mama:

080211.jpg

Uh, oh. We rang the front door bell and ran away. One time I also made a mud "milkshake" and tried to convince another little kid that it was real and she could drink it.

Depending on where we lived at the time, I did some tree climbing. When we lived in the Mojave Desert there were no trees to climb. (Joshua trees are not for climbing. :giggle: )

Hahaha! Yeah, remember making terrible nasty concoctions and trying to get people to eat them. Though I succeeded once with dirt in a sugar bag.... Said it was "brown sugar" :laugh2: That was so terrible.... :giggle:

Back