Creator Closed

Eve said:
okay, cookie monster and i RARELY see eye-to-eye on any subject, and AJ and I can hardly even stand each other, and yet I am agreeing with both of them here. What's wrong with this picture, mld? (maybe it's YOU *gasp*)

Let me make the picture clearer for him...
dunce.gif

hmmm haven't we seen this sort of behavior from you before, mld? I guess ignorance knows no bounds. *shrugs*

Okay, Kids...Enough!

There's a few in here who want to act like morons. Lets not egg them on, okay?

I agree with the women here. Let's let the boys be boys, shall we?

Oceanbreeze said:
Okay, Kids...Enough!

I just simply asked a question regarding to the issue of Closed Thread. I have not done. Look at the ladies who started to speak out for handsome surfer...

deafclimber said:
mld4ds, i m noticing you like bullying us in AD.

This thread? no, I just simply asked a good question. Another threads,of course...

mld the reason why i closed the Who are the mods Thread is because there was no purpose for it anymore. i wasn't going to private message someone and ask them cuz maybe they didn't know. so instead i made a thread about it because i needed to know who the mods were. i found out who they all were and so that was the purpose of the thread. no need for it to be opened anymore.

Posted by Eve,

Okay, I have a problem with closing of a thread simply because the “creator” wants it closed. If the dumb ass didn’t like the response they got, they shouldn’t have created the topic in the first place. But, to squelch the voices of every other respondent simply because one person doesn’t appreciate the feedback they received, seems rather CENSORious.

AJ,

Eve PMed me for her reply regarding to Rebel Flag. I told her it is too late to reply in your closed thread. That's why she is pissed at me and opened her "Closed Thread."
That's why you are a very poplular ADer..take it easy, dude....

Go surf on a wave until you calm down...

mld4ds said:
AJ,

Eve PMed me for her reply regarding to Rebel Flag. I told her it is too late to reply in your closed thread. That's why she is pissed at me and opened her "Closed Thread."
That's why you are a very poplular ADer..take it easy, dude....

Go surf on a wave until you calm down...

first of all....the waves are too choppy and mushy to surf
second of all....how am i very popular in this AD forum
third of all....i talked to a mod and they said they will read the thread and think about it being unlocked. because i told them it wasn't intended to become a name calling and character bashing thread.
fourth of all..........im out of Green Tea.

Eve said:
btw, it's not necessarily WHAT you say, as HOW you say it. at least i know when i am being a bitch.

lol

Oceanbreeze said:
Okay, Kids...Enough!

if we were to let boys be boys i probably would be banned from AD for my words.

you are such a :liar: I normally don’t appreciate when people post PMs publicly, but seeing as how I was the “creator” of said PM, I see no reason not to share it to debunk your lie.

I'm here, but the topic was locked. You seem to think that you are the only one who has family members of other races. I have a bi-racial daughter, and I do my best to protect her from hatred and bigotry. I would fight to the death to protect her from discrimination. In fact, when I enroll my children in school, I always put "human" under "race" to indicate that the color of their skin is inconsequential. Do you really think that I would support a symbol of hatred in any form? NO I would not! Because I am from the south, I seem to have a better understanding of what the confederate flag represents. It is not based on hatred or discrimination.

Okay, now first of all, this was in response to this: http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=20023&page=8&pp=20
O'Sister, Where art Thou?...Eve you there? no wonder....
AND, you NEVER replied to my PM. *coughs* coward *coughs*

IN ADDITION, I would like to say that my opening of THIS topic had absolutely NOTHING to do with the “Rebel Flag” topic. It was in reference to this: http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=19916&page=4&pp=20

Eve,
I noticed something missing my reply in your PM that you already cut.

Please tell AD the truth...

The truth is YOU NEVER REPLIED so there was nothing to "cut". And I know damn well my PM is working just fine because I have been receiving PMs from other members all day long.

The only one not telling the truth around here is YOU.

Eve said:
The truth is YOU NEVER REPLIED so there was nothing to "cut". And I know damn well my PM is working just fine because I have been receiving PMs from other members all day long.

The only one not telling the truth around here is YOU.

You are probably right. I already checked my PM list. It seemed like I lost it. No idea what happened...

I honestly replied directly to you like I typed, "Too late to reply in thread...[Snoozing]

OK...

Eve said:
Okay, I have a problem with closing of a thread simply because the “creator” wants it closed. If the dumb ass didn’t like the response they got, they shouldn’t have created the topic in the first place. But, to squelch the voices of every other respondent simply because one person doesn’t appreciate the feedback they received, seems rather CENSORious.

Eve, I believe you have a right to create this thread.. and I believe I understand what you are saying.

I do have to disagree with you there.. because I believe the creator of a thread has a right to want it closed. And that creator may ask to have it reopened at a future date. I have no problem with that. You can always start ANOTHER thread of the same topic, right?

On the other hand, I believe the rules of confrontations at Alldeaf do need to be clarified because I don't always want to agree with everybody and I don't want to be dishonest about it either. Confrontations can be positive because it gives one another the opportunity of change with new food of thoughts, but they can get tiring fast if same old arguments cross that line beyond merely just giving others the opportunity of change. It becomes a burden for the confrontial person to "force" changes on others. Take this with a grain of salt, because I am speaking directly from my own feelings and experience (or lack of it whatsoever). LOL

mld4ds said:
This thread? no, I just simply asked a good question. Another threads,of course...

It's a matter of perspective on whether it is "good" or not. Everyone's perspective counts, and that is when you gotta pull your weight worth in gold by agreeing to disagree.

I lovingly support others' right to not answer your questions or any of my questions either. :)

Liza
You can always start ANOTHER thread of the same topic, right?

Yes, it´s true. I did sometimes to create my thread with different topic after creator´s thread was locked.

It annoy me sometimes because I find those lock thread interesting *sigh*

i would like my Rebel Flag thread to still be opened but a certain person decided to be a ignorant moron and started character bashing and was being demeaning towards other people and the mods felt it had to be closed because of that persons actions. this person felt he was righteous in his ways but only backed up his opinion with name calling and now im pissed because i felt it was a good thread.

Back