Create your own AllDeaf Logo...

Chajukin

Reaction score
I have created one, hope you like...

Attachments

• AlldeafLogo.jpg
    AlldeafLogo.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 30
That looks nice. However, it looks like a "no hearies allowed" sign. We want to attract everyone, not just deafies. ;)

VamPyroX said:
That looks nice. However, it looks like a "no hearies allowed" sign. We want to attract everyone, not just deafies. ;)

right, i agree with vampy... since there are many hearies in here.. we wouldn't want to offend them and many more as well ..

VamPyroX said:

Actually, a group a deaf kids were surveyed once and they thought the symbol meant "No Deaf Allowed".

Steve

This symbol is very popular in the United Kingdom, it is for Hearing Impaired/Deaf people to recognised it is for them!!

Well what other picture do you prefer to see if any of you are not happy with the first picture???

i would probably get a picture of 4 people, different race, all together with 2 hands on the bottom represting deafness throughout the world?

Hmm...I will make it for photoshop. Coming soon. ;)

not bad for a logo, keep them coming in, maybe we can get rid of the dull alldeaf on the top left corner

Steve said:
Actually, a group a deaf kids were surveyed once and they thought the symbol meant "No Deaf Allowed".

Steve
That came to my attention recently last night. There's a sign like that used here on campus. Some deaf guys thought it meant, "No Deafs Allowed?" Heh!

Chajukin said:
not bad for a logo, keep them coming in, maybe we can get rid of the dull alldeaf on the top left corner
Hey, I like that logo!

Back