Crazy Hair?

CrazehJess

Reaction score
Despite what you might think... this is me and my hair. And my hair IS like this everyday and it IS natural. No way on earth would I make my hair like this. Oh, and the colour's natural too. This is pretty much what it's looked like since I was born and I don't do anything to it. I wake up, that's what you get. :D

What do you think?

Attachments

• Picture 59.jpg
    Picture 59.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 20
Despite what you might think... this is me and my hair. And my hair IS like this everyday and it IS natural. No way on earth would I make my hair like this. Oh, and the colour's natural too. This is pretty much what it's looked like since I was born and I don't do anything to it. I wake up, that's what you get. :D

What do you think?

Youre lucky... my hair is baby fine and straight.... i hate my hair even tho my hair is long...i kept having permanent waves every year so they would be curly and looks thicker...

Lucky? Psh. You try having this hair. I can't wash it without someone helping me. I can't do anything with it. I can't put a brush through it, I can only comb it after a several bottles of conditioners have been put on and... oh yeah, not many hats fit my head. :D Other than that, it's alright. :afro:

You surely have frizzly hair!

I have straight & fine hair, sometimes I wish my hair has more volume.

Yeah, it's pretty wild.

And I sometimes wish I had straight hair. Funny old world, eh?

Beautiful hair! Just like the beautiful Pamela Means...

pamelameans.jpg

We always want what we don't don't have, though. I have stick straight hair. Boring!

Hehe, thank you. :)

And yes, that's very true. Always wanting what we don't have. Especially things we CAN'T have. :D

That's you? wow you looks soo young, I think it looks cute...:giggle:

Heh, thanks. :D And yeah, I think my hair does make me look kinda younger maybe. I have had my hair straightened once or twice before, after 5 hours of two people burning my head with irons, and I looked older. :dunno:

;) Even she ^^ (the one that posted above yours) thinks it looks cute, hmm...what 'Rock' band do you play in?? :lol: Of course, I'm just kidding here--;)

Ever consider using a pair of scissors and snip it down to where it's more manageable, that is if you're totally tiring of it. Otherwise...not only does your hair might define you, 2 words: 'you're unique' ;)

Doesn't that make your day now...if not...umm...*looks for the nearest exit* :scatter:

:D
~RR

5 hours? and it takes 2 people to straightened your hair ? Wow...:eek3:...

Oh yar. Two people, who were professional hairdressers or something, and it took 'em 5 hours with these massive straightening irons. I know one thing... it damn well hurt, they burnt my head several times, my bum was numb and I was boiling and redfaced by the end of it. :D But I guess it's the whole, 'no pain, no gain' thing right?

As for cutting it... I refrain from getting it cut. It makes me look like I've got a football on my head. Don't ask me why, it just does. And when I got it cut real short once, I looked like a boy. So yeah. Instead, I buy hats like this! :D Oh, and thanks for the compliments. Muchly appreciated. :)

Attachments

• Picture 93.jpg
    Picture 93.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 11
Back