Court of public opinion looms large in George Zimmerman murder trial

Which really doesn't matter under FL law. Especially if Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman as 2 witnesses are saying.

that doesn't mean anything. it could means that Trayvon was on top of him because he was defending his own life against armed lunatic.

Do you mean involuntary manslaughter and they can change the charges during the trial?

Yes. Either side can request that the judge instruct the jury to consider a lesser charge. The judge almost always grants such a request.

Incorrect. 2 witnesses have stated this.

you misunderstood.

what I'm saying is that just because Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman is not a fact that Trayvon was an aggressor. maybe Zimmerman was on top of Trayvon and as the fight ensued.... Trayvon got on top of Zimmerman.

who knows.

you misunderstood.

what I'm saying is that just because Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman is not a fact that Trayvon was an aggressor. maybe Zimmerman was on top of Trayvon and as the fight ensued.... Trayvon got on top of Zimmerman.

who knows.

That is not what you said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyPaul
That's not an evidence.

neither is the fact that Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman.

Injuries... Juries will take all of this into account.

neither is the fact that Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman.
For example, if you see GZ carrying his gun, would you attack him instead of telling him that you live here (answering to his question "what are you doing around here?" as the friend on the phone with TM explained, even though it may be not true)?

For example, if you see GZ carrying his gun, would you attack him instead of telling him that you live here (answering to his question "what are you doing around here?" as the friend on the phone with TM explained, even though it may be not true)?

does it matter?

Again. Your words....

right. do you know what was the context?

we were talking about "evidence". Trayvon being on top of Zimmerman is not an evidence that Zimmerman was defending his life. It's circumstantial.

Yes, it matters cause you would be dead, too.

I would be dead either way anyway.

btw - do you realize that if I saw his gun and I said "hey I live in here!"... he would be arrested for pointing gun at me. I can easily see at least 3 criminal charges for this.

right. do you know what was the context?

we were talking about "evidence". Trayvon being on top of Zimmerman is not an evidence that Zimmerman was defending his life. It's circumstantial.

Not what you said. That's ok though.

btw - do you realize that if I saw his gun and I said "hey I live in here!"... he would be arrested for pointing gun at me. I can easily see at least 3 criminal charges for this.
Yeah, why didn't it happen there?????

Not what you said. That's ok though.

again - not responsible for your misunderstanding. and beside... it wasn't directed at you so that explains why you misunderstood.

Back