court between church for wedding

Would you like to go to court for wedding?

• Would you like to go to court for wedding?

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Would you like to go to chruch for wedding?

• Would you like to go to outside park for wedding?

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Would you like to go outside home for wedding?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Would you like to go to cruise for wedding?

• Would you like to go to beach for wedding?

• Would you like to go to bar for wedding?

• Would you like to go to skydiving for wedding?

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

twilkerson2006

Reaction score
Would you like to go to court for wedding?

Would you like to go to chruch for wedding?

Would you like to go to outside park for wedding?

Would you like to go outside home for wedding?

Would you like to go to cruise for wedding?

Would you like to go to beach for wedding?

Would you like to go to bar for wedding?

Would you like to go to skydiving for wedding?

I want to be married somplace exotic and fascinating. I already have a list. ;)

my vote would be wedding at church its traditional than court and beach but i wanted approve with my parents because my boyfriend wanted to deal where will getting married at?

church? beach? court? whatever!

many people always go to courthouse for getting marriages but i dont wanted go to courthouse for wedding its my vows! but i wanted deal with my boyfriend first they will have wedding at church than beach or outdoors wedding parks!

my grandmother got married in 1995 but she wanted getting outdoor wedding at park but i dont wanted follow her footsteps like that they later in 2002 my aunt got married at old hill in Arkansas same outdoor wedding but i dont like outdoor wedding makes my hair really mess!

my boyfriend and me have deal for small wedding somewhere maybe getting married at Arkansas or his hometown in Mississippi but we have wait and see what happened between me and him how longer im been together with him but im together with him for 4 months till approve stay-up as together if my parents really like my boyfriend they will together for more years.

I can't vote anything here because I don't mind to marry anywhere... but I married in church over 20 years ago.

Wedding at romantic park, beach, topical... would be great... but question is money...

At Church then go on a Honeymoon to Europe and The Holy Land.

I would want to get married in Lousivlle KY.. there is a place on the river which I def.... LOVE.... Its a little cruise called Star of Criuse. I will post a site so ya'll can look and see what it's all about. My parents got married on it 4 years ago and said it was amazing. My step dad is best friends with the manger there and also used to work on the boat which was awesome!

http://www.staroflouisville.com/

and on my honeymoon I want to go to HAWAII! LOVE IT THERE! If not my second choice will be Queen Mary2!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I would like to have a wedding at a park or something like that. I like the fresh air and the nature surrounding the wedding bells. :)

Back