couple kept their children in house no food,water,bills and meth lab in bedroom!!

So, so incredibly sad. My heart goes out to those kids and I hope their parents get the help they clearly need. My bf spent part of his childhood living in a house where a meth-lab was operating, and whenever he discusses it, it's just so heartbreaking.

That's so awfully sad. We've had neighbors similar to this in the recent past. Broke my heart to have their kids over asking for food and in need of clean clothes/diapers (or clothes at all, the youngest was outside in just a shirt with frost on the ground). I don't get what is wrong with people.

That's so awfully sad. We've had neighbors similar to this in the recent past. Broke my heart to have their kids over asking for food and in need of clean clothes/diapers (or clothes at all, the youngest was outside in just a shirt with frost on the ground). I don't get what is wrong with people.

It's the meth.......it consumes your life

That's what the friends of the parents told us. They said they used to be awesome parents, but their life just spiralled out of control in 6 short months. The kids are with the grandma now, as far as I know. Poor things. They were the SWEETEST kids!

Back