counter-strike

CSS is still played widely competively. COD4 isn't really played competively. For example, COD4 is not allowed at MLG events because it has horrible LAN options. Also, CSS is featured at the WCG, World Championship Gaming on G4tv. I wtached some of it, it looks very interesting and a great mix of tactical and skill gameplay.

BTW Portal is mindblowing. I have only gotten my feet wet with Portal, but from what I played, WHOOOOO! also, 'Portal: Still Alive' will come to XBLA on XBOX360, and probably be available via steam for Portal PC.

Yeah when playin CSS be sure to go to filters and check for 'secure servers' and there shouldn't be as many hackers/cheaters. When did CSS come out again? I didn't think it's THAT old already lol. Besides i heard they're coming out with another mod for cs either this year or next. Maybe cs:online? But i heard its a game made in Asia or something like that. IDK call me clueless lol.

BTW isn't portal just a remake of HL2 but you use some gun to open up dimensions to jump from place to place or something? I already beat HL2 so not sure if portal will make it any more fun.

soon, we'd have to have a portal thread with screen shots of some cool places , damn

i cant wait to get it, im gonna go for a Quad core instead of duo :) yeeha

id pm you bosedes when i get broadband we'd set up a clan or some like 'Deaf killer retards" LMAO

CSS need be sequel or improve of version, such as add map, weapon, uniform and add renders in Directx 10.

yeah that would be wicked, well keep yer fingers crossed
i agree CSS should live on, great concept, they really nailed the idea of it, in this game for LANs. We have seen too many high end eye candied games thats just follow a boring storyline or two, and now what is obvisouly missing, the LAN-specific shooters running those directx10

well the reason they made cs:cz and then cs:source (after every like 4 years) it's because cs is still very popular even though its been out for what? 10 years? more? If they just combine the gameply from cs and the graphics from css, i don't think there would be a game in the world that could compare. Not to mention a story mode as well :P

Lol nice name for clan Grummer. Unfortunately I don't have the time for joining a clan. I could only play a couple hours a week. And btw, I wouldn't recommend getting a quad core processor. I did some researching before I got my own custom computer and quad core processors are intended for only graphic designers and multimedia since those softwares take up ALOT of space while you're working on your project. Processors are for multitasking, it doesn't improve gameplay.

soon, we'd have to have a portal thread with screen shots of some cool places , damn

i cant wait to get it, im gonna go for a Quad core instead of duo :) yeeha
I wouldn't be surprised if this happened.

I remember when people were doing screenshots of unusual stuff from Command & Conquer: Renegade. "How many APCs can you fit in a barrack?"

Sorry, i have no longer with CS. cuz I always play a poker online. lol

Back