Cough! Cough! Cough! More pollution on the way?

MORE POLLUTION or RELIABLE ELECTRICITY?

• I don't care about cancer, I WANT THE LIGHTS TO STAY ON!

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Please Mr. President, no cancer.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • whatever.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • dumb thread.

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
ShEiLdTaLiSmAn said:
I always hated Bush since the day he became president. He even cheated the POLLS.

As for pollution that had came... it was long time. It was people's uncaring to the world. They dont give a crap and just litter it everywhere... even in ur hometown, local... ur neigborhood... even that goes to you (Me 2). So dont really blame the president because he aint you. Your helping another person doing the slobby job on this earth. Enough said.

protector, so you don't like how bush is making it easier for polluters to keep polluting and saving money while at it too, right?

javapride said:
oh boy intresting debate we're having here tonight ladies and germs I can see the debate is leading on with bush

germs? Are u refered to the genetlemen?

YES sissy i did LOL gentlemen its a little joke thats all no offense to anyone im just playing around LOL! sowwy if i confused anyone!

This just in . . . The NY Attorney General is filing a lawsuit to prevent Bush from taking this action :mrgreen:.

Other states are thinking about doing the same!

Pro-Bush newspapers are also grumbling about this bonehead move of Bush's. :crazy:

It is important not to only look at industrial polluters but also to look inside yourself. You can do a lot for the environment by making different choices in your life (turning off lights, driving less/taking the bus, not purchasing products from polluters)

Also, if we provided the incentive for business to invest in environment friendly products that will be the main way for us to advance not only economically but ethically as well. Bush mentioned new funding for hydo powered car research. This is a good step but more needs to be done.

JRA said:
It is important not to only look at industrial polluters but also to look inside yourself. You can do a lot for the environment by making different choices in your life (turning off lights, driving less/taking the bus, not purchasing products from polluters)

Also, if we provided the incentive for business to invest in environment friendly products that will be the main way for us to advance not only economically but ethically as well. Bush mentioned new funding for hydo powered car research. This is a good step but more needs to be done.

I agree with you... It's people who make pollution.. you are using electricy, car.. u choice to pollute the earth.. for those who don't recycle, you pollute the world..

We, The People choose to keep world clean, or dirty.. simple if u wanna keep clean just recycle as much as possible, walk/bike to work if u can, Bus helps as well.

Yes.. Bush support the Hydro power car,, He also set a new tax law for filling income taxes.. if you brought a hydro-car, you will get tax deductable for that. Bush set that.

JRA said:
I think you are thinking of a Hybrid. I'm talking about hydro fuel cells, not anything that will happen soon but if we maintain the profit motive it will come.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/01/31/tech/main538846.shtml
that's right i'm thinking of Hybrid cars.. Those two words confuse me a bit..
Hybrid cars are powered by 1/2 elec. and 1/2 gas am i right?
otherhand,
What excatly is fuel cells for the hydro cars?

DeafSCUBA98 said:
that's right i'm thinking of Hybrid cars.. Those two words confuse me a bit..
Hybrid cars are powered by 1/2 elec. and 1/2 gas am i right?
otherhand,
What excatly is fuel cells for the hydro cars?

I have no idea how they work. I always tell people I'm in business so I can sell the stuff not make the stuff. Apparently, the hydro fuel cells will all only water vapor as emissions from the vehicle (end result) and essentially take all harmful emissions from the air via autos.

You would need to keep in mind that in order for this to would we would have to reconstruct our entire infrastructure in terms of fueling (some piggybacking would probably happen) and change the mindset of the average American.

You do this in a couple ways. First you have to create cars that have the same functionality as a gas car with the same or less maintenance. Second, you create it so that the fueling becomes cheaper than gas (not hard considering it is a limited resource...water is to but at a lesser extent). Third, you tax the hell out of gas and gas cars.

Back