Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love ellipses. . .

I confess that I just don't give a rat's azz about much of anything right now.

I confess that I just don't give a rat's azz about much of anything right now.

:laugh2: :laugh2:...We need to go out and have a drink, Kristina!...seriously, I'm thinking about "breaking protocol...and getting me a bottle of real good Wine! (this weekend)...becuz of the upcoming ear surgery...and I have a deathly fear of needles and haven't been in the hospital for 20 years.....so...have a drink on me, girlfriend!....:wave:

:laugh2: :laugh2:...We need to go out and have a drink, Kristina!...seriously, I'm thinking about "breaking protocol...and getting me a bottle of real good Wine! (this weekend)...becuz of the upcoming ear surgery...and I have a deathly fear of needles and haven't been in the hospital for 20 years.....so...have a drink on me, girlfriend!....:wave:

Will do!! I will go against my rule of no alcoholic beverages just for this. Thanks!!

I worry about eating a custard type pie that sits under a warming lamp for hours.

Food poisoning worries.

Make sense however I do know that doesn't happen at McDonald's. After they bake them, they are put in a box and then put in a warmer that you see them take them out of. They also write time of when baked so can throw them away after certain amount of time is gone.

I confess that I really don't want to take MIL anywhere tonight, but then again, she's buying dinner after the meeting. I am pooped.

I want a tattoo on the back of my neck, maybe a phrase in italian or french?

I confess I can be a whiner sometimes. Maybe I need to post this on my door: 'Time to suck it up, buttercup!' :lol:

I want a tattoo on the back of my neck, maybe a phrase in italian or french?

I never understood the fascination with this. Why spend all that money on a tattoo that you can't even see?

And people who get tats on their legs - to me many of them look like big bruises. (Not against tats, mind you).

I never understood the fascination with this. Why spend all that money on a tattoo that you can't even see?

And people who get tats on their legs - to me many of them look like big bruises. (Not against tats, mind you).

I would never get a tattoo on my legs. The tat on the back of neck is popular.. when you're wearing a t shirt and your hair is up, people can see it. They can't if your hair is down or if you're wearing a turtleneck.. perfect location if you have a career that doesn't allow visible tattoos.

I would never get a tattoo on my legs. The tat on the back of neck is popular.. when you're wearing a t shirt and your hair is up, people can see it. They can't if your hair is down or if you're wearing a turtleneck.. perfect location if you have a career that doesn't allow visible tattoos.

Or have it on the legs or upper arms, back or chest. Just wear the appropriate clothing that covers them up while at work.

I had a prof at ATU that had sleeve tats on both arms. The only reason I knew was when he stretched his arms and I saw them on his wrists. If you stood close enough to him you could see the top of it peeking out from his shirt.

I confess... I am scared to go back to school... I know I will be fine at it, and everything will work out... but I'm scared to go back... and it feels kinda backwards, getting my AA after I already have my BS... but better work opportunities, and the ability to actually change work... it needs to work out. I'm just a bit scared.

So, buy me an emerald ring. You won't see it - and I and other people will enjoy it. Same money spent, plus I can sell it if times get tough.

Am guessing what the "older ladies" think now, since they were in that stage of "tattoo me"....Seriously, I've seen "older" ladies wearing shorts and sleeveless tops & blouses......during the summer, with tattoos on their legs and arms....grey hair, some with canes, etc. ....:giggle:...it looks ridiculous (in some aspects)....

Tattoos are cool, really. But not on the legs or forearms (ladies)....one old lady had a tattoo that said "Born to Raise Hell" on her upper arm....Really wasn an "eye-opener" for me :laugh2:...No tatts for me...just the stick on kind when I'm feeling "frisky"....:giggle:

I confess that I have been hankering for fried chicken for days now. Greasy, fatty, unhealthy, crispy delicious fried chicken from the chain place down the street. This goes against everything I believe in food-wise (I try to eat non-chain, humanely/sustainably raised food)

I can't believe how many chicken joints there are in DC. Every place has it. Even Chinese take-out places. And it's ridiculously cheap, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back