Confession Time 2!

But a Water Moccasin? or a Rattlesnake?....different story. If they get too close for comfort around my house/garden or patio...then they've wore out their welcome!...

That's why they put 5 foot long handles on shovels and rakes.

I confess I have been grosses out by a poultry product.... Canned whole chicken. Ewwwww!!!

I confess I'm evil and want to rape Kim Jong then take over North Korea and attack South Korea and then the world. Well, it's in my head, I have thought that I would like to.

i confess im starting to think death is beautiful, gettting sick of living...its getting BORING with all that food and shitting afterwards

I confess, I'm not as interested in the confession thread as I used to be... :eek:

I confess that I want another tattoo. A friend asked if it is because I am self destructive? I asked what she ment. She said tattoos, and piercings are no different then cutting one self. I told her that I disagreed.

Me innocent? Ok! Yeah! Sure! :D Just keep telling my girlfriend that as I head out to Las Vegas Nevada next month.

You will have to catch me first. :lol:

I can. I'm hybrid between cheetah and falcon.

I confess that I want another tattoo. A friend asked if it is because I am self destructive? I asked what she ment. She said tattoos, and piercings are no different then cutting one self. I told her that I disagreed.

Nickysunflower, I personally give you my permission to get another tattoo. In fact, please get two and post picts here! Bonus points if you get one with a picture of a Cheetah!!! :D

I can. I'm hybrid between cheetah and falcon.

Everyway I picture that, it just doesn't seem to work.

A Cheetah body with wings and the head of a falcon. :cool2:

A cool thought, but sorry, after millions of years of evolution, the Cheetah is perfect and cannot be beat!

Everyway I picture that, it just doesn't seem to work.

A Cheetah body with wings and the head of a falcon. :cool2:

A cool thought, but sorry, after millions of years of evolution, the Cheetah is perfect and cannot be beat!

I think it's called a Chiffon... :P

People who self cut do it to release inner pain and they're very secretive about it and hide their scars. Very different from people who tattoo and pierce for aesthetic reasons and tend to show them off.

I totally agree. It just wasn't a discussion I wanted to have with her at the moment.I didn't have an hour or two to debate with her at the time. My other friend the pshych major just rolled her eyesand told her she doesn't know what she is talking about.

I confess to being terrified of snakes... But loving little lizards.

I'm also scared of big dogs, but I absolutely love small ones... especially English Bulldogs. Cutest dogs ever.

I also liked having cat baths from my little Psychokitty... as long as she stuck with the licking, and didn't get annoyed with me and put a bite in there just for fun. LOL

I confess that I wear boxers.....
I don't wear makeup
I don't have any piercings, my ear piercings have closed up ages ago as I don't like earrings.
I want to confess more but I think I will leave it at that for now.

Back