Confederate Flag

What does Confederate Rebel Flag means to you?

• A symbol of Civil War History

Votes: 41 25.8%
  • A symbol of racist

Votes: 44 27.7%
  • A symbol of Heritage (Civil War Veteran Generation)

Votes: 60 37.7%
  • Others - please specify

Votes: 14 8.8%

• Total voters
I never forget that at my old deaf school, one Korean guy who hated Blacks wore the jeans with a small Confederate flag sewn on the bottom of the jeans one day. About five black teen boys saw it and beat him up so badly after school.

that one crazy Korean dude :crazy:

I never forget that at my old deaf school, one Korean guy who hated Blacks wore the jeans with a small Confederate flag sewn on the bottom of the jeans one day. About five black teen boys saw it and beat him up so badly after school.

is korean guy deaf?

that one crazy Korean dude :crazy:
Yeah, he even burned down his parents' house because he hated them. His father was a pastor or something like that. He was sent to the juvenile home. He loved Hell's Angels. He told me that he wanted to join them but they beat him up and kicked him out.

Yeah, he even burned down his parents' house because he hated them. His father was a pastor or something like that. He was sent to the juvenile home. He loved Hell's Angels. He told me that he wanted to join them but they beat him up and kicked him out.

what a deeply deeply deeply troubled boy.... born to be a criminal :(

does he socialize with deaf community or nope? :ugh3:

OFC, I said at my old deaf school, therefore he's deaf as well as those black teen boys. As for now, I don't know if he's still alive.

Do you know if he was born in USA or Korea?

Sometimes, they also say your parents might make you who you turn out to be.

Do you know if he was born in USA or Korea?
I have no idea since he didn't grew up in my old school. He came in when he was about 16 years old, even though he used ASL fluently. I don't recall but I think I remember that he told me that his family moved around alot because his father was a pastor or preacher.

It's possible that a father being a pastor/preacher can turn his teenager son/daughter off.

I have no idea since he didn't grew up in my old school. He came in when he was about 16 years old, even though he used ASL fluently. I don't recall but I think I remember that he told me that his family moved around alot because his father was a pastor or preacher.

It's possible that a father being a pastor/preacher can turn his teenager son/daughter off.

do you know his name?

do you know his name?
No, sorry. I forgot his name. It was more than 30 years ago. I only had talked with him about three times. Actually he talked most and I listened and asked a few questions like why, how and when. In other words, he bragged alot.

you said he has freckles, probably half white (either scottish or irish) mixed with asian. how did you know he was korean?

Wearing confederate symbols on clothes, baseball cap is not appropriate for some places such as schools, on the job, churches. It is best to do somewhere that people do not get offended, people have their views on the flag itself what it stands for.

Unfortunately, the flag symbol was abused by some group to make the flag look bad. There is some deep south that keeps their pride with the flag and should use their common sense to wear the symbol and the flag should stay home in private.

freckles? korean? pretty rare unless you're a country boy :lol:
I know. That's why I said odd. I asked him about freckles. He was pissed off so I shut up. He was a tough guy so I had to keep cool with him.

Wearing confederate symbols on clothes, baseball cap is not appropriate for some places such as schools, on the job, churches. It is best to do somewhere that people do not get offended, people have their views on the flag itself what it stands for.

Unfortunately, the flag symbol was abused by some group to make the flag look bad. There is some deep south that keeps their pride with the flag and should use their common sense to wear the symbol and the flag should stay home in private.

I agree. I am proud of my heritage and the flag is not a symbol of racism to me but I would not fly it in public anymore than I would wear a swastika in public. Modern racist scum and crappy history books have changed the meaning to most people.

Well, I see a korean girl wore a confederate flag on foreign host TV show. I voted A symbol of Civil War History.

attachment.php

Attachments

• korean.JPG
    korean.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 82
Back