Coming back after many years

I have been here A long time and have no idea
who you are? did you go by a differant name the
last time you were here?

Yeah I was under here as DeafCybr and also a few more names I don't even remember. Too much drugs in the past messed up them memory cells.
Tweety, I'm so glad re reconnected. Its great to hear from you.
Will someone direct Java this direction? That would be great.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone. Yeah I said that for a reason, you politically correct people. Don't be ruining Christmas for everyone.

i'm here and welcome back. and i wish to keep this personal plms we might have OUT of this forum thanks :)

I'm old timers too.. er um.. don't know r u ? likely BBNT said as well...

by the way.. welcome back again here...

:wave:

Java, sis, no problems between us. Just wish to say hi and how ya been. Remember gabrielle, she is deaf. Kylie the youngest daughter, is also deaf. Actually, Gaby is hoh like me, and Kyky is deaf like her momma.
All past problems are forgvien and forgotten ( don't remember what half the problems were anyways). Just hope all things are good for ya, sis. :D

hey WHOA that's news to me, and glad to hear that the kids are all good, will be really busy this weekend maybe we can reconnect when i have the time and chance.... anyhow merry christmas and best of luck to you both :)

btw came to think of it when i was in town, how's madyson and alex???? if u wish not to answer that u can pm me...

AmsoilMotocross said:
I'm with the same lady for almost 5 years now. Deal with the fact. And what's more, you think we had 2 kids together, which in fact we have 3.

the fact you have a daughter and a wife back in michigan. So, you are saying that you have 5 kids from 3 different mothers.

I want to know what rumors you heard abt me from my exwife.
who's your ex-wife? You had only one ex wife which is your elder son's mother.

Alrighty then....umm I guess Hello and Welcome Back. Hope you have a better stay this time. If Tweety is so fond of ya you must be an alright fella

Um..welcome back to AD, although I don't recognise the current name nor the screenname you went by in here before. Hope all's good.

hey freama

eternity said:
the fact you have a daughter and a wife back in michigan. So, you are saying that you have 5 kids from 3 different mothers.

who's your ex-wife? You had only one ex wife which is your elder son's mother.

Yes, that is correct. 5 kids with 3 women. And yes, again, I'm talking about my first exwife. I am in constanct contact with Megan and Brie. So I do know more about what is going on with them.

Nice to see ya again. How is life treating ya? How is your little girl? I bet she is all grown up and breaking the boys hearts?

Back