Comic book and manga fans.

SilverMask3

Reaction score
:wave:Hello Everyone. My name is Sheila.I join that group because I enjoy reading the comments. In addition, I am Deaf. I wonder as an aritst (cartoons, manga, comic books). I look for Deaf comics or manga fans. I enjoying browsing the various comic book and manga fan arts from your favorite of them. No matter Gay or Straight. I alwyas fascinate the stories flowing to the end.
In addition I always enjoy discussing or chatting about them plus fan arts, too. I have drew few of my charcters for webcomic, but I don't sure settle the stories. Also I drew few cartoons. You may see them in my FB (Facebooks) I will tell you my last name when you ask me. I always want to join the deaf comic or manga club art. I found out that few deaf comic artists in Deveiant Art. :laugh2: I'm a member of this. I am very happy about it. I hope to get the comments from you.

Welcome to AllDeaf!

I like reading comics and manga. I don't read them as often as I used to, but I do enjoy them when I get the chance.

I also attend an anime convention every year here in my hometown... A-Kon. They have anime of all sorts. :)

Welcome to AllDeaf!

I like reading comics and manga. I don't read them as often as I used to, but I do enjoy them when I get the chance.

I also attend an anime convention every year here in my hometown... A-Kon. They have anime of all sorts. :)

Really? I attended San Diego international comic convention two times. Plus I attended Wonder Con every year. I lived in California for many years, but I now live in Montana. There is 'death' :ugh:to me. Please don't tell deaf Montanas. Okay

Hello!!!

:wave:Hello again.:scatter: Sigh It is been a year to use all deaf. hahah:lol:
I am okay.
I draw and create my characters. You may see the FB. However, :hmm:I need to pratice more skill of drawing woman and postions. I develop the stories. I really want to put them into webcomics...liking DrunkDuck, Smack Jeeves.
I still live in MT for four years. Hmmm I began to t think about moving back to West of States liking Oregon, or Washington.
What about you? HuH:dunno:

Back