Colored Hearing aids and EARMOLDS? AGE

I am 64 years old and I just got new HA and ear mold that are purple ! I know a guy that must be in his late 50's and he just got new power blue HA!! I does not matter what people think , it what you like that count! Go for it!!

My hearing aids are silver, my kid days are long gone. I got the silver color so that the aids would stand out, since my hearing is so bad, no point in trying to fool anyone. My audi said they would blend in as I turned gray. Some people should just keep their comments to themselves.:roll:

I'm definitely getting a color besides tan when I get my new HAs. I'm 53.

My hearing aid is pink and so is my ear mold. Also, you can usually have your hearing aid recased by Phonak for cost you send it in and they will put a new case on.

How much does that cost? I'm getting a pair that I'd love to change the colour on them if I can afford it. It'll be well cheaper than changing the hearing aids anyway!

I am an old bat with bright blue, sparkly, swirly earmolds. No one really looks, but those who do invariably give compliments. I occasionally bedazzle them with stick on rhinestones, stickers or such. It makes my audi giggle. I love them all pretty. I had the putty colored ones first. Yuck. I think if you get bored with the color you can get little socks for them from Ear Gear like Botti has.

When I was small, I used to have a green hearing aids then beige and now, All I got was a clear hearing aids but sometime, I would loves to get all the colors like green, pink or blue (those three are my favorite color). The hearing aids and other ones is so cool with the full colors is WICKED! :D

I would says Go for it! Don't mind that people would stare at you and ingore them and walk away from them but it does count!

Translucent blue is that color of my Naida also. I am one year older than you. :wave:

Awesome! I am so tired of the generic tan, and my previous audi actively discouraged me from buying a different color last time.

I still wear a tan hearing aid and clear ear molds. :)

If I got different colored hearing aids, then it wouldn't go with every outfit I wear. :(

I still wear a tan hearing aid and clear ear molds. :)

If I got different colored hearing aids, then it wouldn't go with every outfit I wear. :(

:lol: That would only happen if you had pink and purple aids and wore a lot of red. :wave:

I'm 23 and I have hot pink ones :) But the majority of my wardrobe is pink/purple/black. So it works.

I'm 24 and about to get my first set of HAs. It's been fascinating how, invariably, people's response to that is, "Oh, it's okay, they make ones that can't even be seen these days".

:shock:

Why do I need to hide that I'm HoH???

I'll be getting BTEs, and I think I've decided on blue. I'm not worried about them matching things I wear; for one thing, my engagement ring is a sapphire, so they'll always match it, at least! :lol:

IIdri, do you like jewrely? PM me if you do. I have a very neat product!

Back