Color hearing aids/molds

I just ordered a set of red moulds, cant wait to see them as its the first time iv had a colour besides clear

My clear molds with blue sparkles came in a few months ago (sorry forgot to post!). I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! That with my neon light up- orange aids, I rock!

i had the beige earmolds for so long and now I have the clear kind because the old ones kept ringing in my ear with new ones its all good but now the problem is they are itchy. my actual HA is a really light blue and white.

Is it just me or are they more like orange/red, i was hoping for a deep red.

on another topic this is the first time iv had soft moulds are they suppose to be very tight compared to the hard ones i always had before?

Attachments

• DSC_0318.jpg
    DSC_0318.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 38
@Ausrider, they look nice along with your Naidas!
red and silver goes together nicely since they're an elegant color

Is it just me or are they more like orange/red, i was hoping for a deep red.

on another topic this is the first time iv had soft moulds are they suppose to be very tight compared to the hard ones i always had before?

those look like my old versatas..minus the molds..but yes soft molds are a bit tighter feeling than the hard acrylic molds..but you get used to it after about a week that "tight" feeling will go away:)

those look like my old versatas..minus the molds..but yes soft molds are a bit tighter feeling than the hard acrylic molds..but you get used to it after about a week that "tight" feeling will go away:)

These molds are so tight its painful I think I will go back tomorrow and see if the audi thinks they made them wrong

Growing up, I always had beige hearing aids to blend in to my skin. My Alera that I bought last year, though, I decided to take a small step in the colored direction! It is black (though really small :)) and has a clear ear mold. However, I am on a Canine Search Team and almost lost my hearing aid a couple of times (once a branch knocked it off and a second time I thought I put it in my pocket and must have missed it). Luckily, I noticed right away I didn't have it and was able to find it after a short search.

So I just ordered a Blue Ear Gear Mono (Ear Gear | Hearing Aid Devices | Hearing Instruments), which will hopefully make it more visible and teather it to me, giving me piece of mind that I can still wear it, even when going through heavy woods :)

Colour hearing aids/moulds

Black & blue (Blue Moon, I think) hearing aid and currently wearing clear molds. Have blue glitter molds on order (the first ones didn't fit quite right, so having them remade). Wish they didn't cost so much, then I could swap them as my mood dictates.
I also wear hearing aid charms (hangs on the tube).

I might just have to try your the charm thing. Cool. Awesome. Way too go. :D

Also we should have interchangeable case coverings for our HA for differing days just like the mobile phone covers. :cool2:

I have a purple hearing aid and clear soft mould. Phonak.

What are hearing aid charms?? I've never heard of these.

:( I had a boring beige one with flesh-colored earmold. My mom wouldn't allow me ever get anything fun. Apparently, she wanted me to look normal. Bitch. Ashamed of me, aren't you, Mum? :roll:
If I had a choice, I would have gotten blue hearing aids with green earmolds back then. :hmm:
Shoshana, I would definitely go for the blue/orange combo. They are my favorite colors!! Awesome!! :wave:
Now, I think I would want to get a flame-type designed HAs with cobalt blue earmolds, if I could've afforded it. If the HAs could light up too, that would be bonus!! Booyeah!!! :lol:
Currently, I'm looking to get a used HA for my left ear until I can really replace it brand new. As a matter of fact, EVERYONE, attention! If you have profound/severe level used hearing aids laying around, I could really use them! Message me and I'll talk to you about shipping arrangements if you can help me. I don't care what it looks like, just as long as it works. I could really use it for work especially! :ty:
But God, I so love colors! My CI processors are alternatively beige and white. The company only had color covers. Damn. But that money is being used technology wise, so I forgive them. I do have blue covers that I used to make it more interesting. :P

Someone else here makes HA charms as well. I can't think of who.

Soft moulds definitely are tighter then hard moulds the first time you have them, but you do get used to them fairly quickly. They are generally used to prevent feedback in high power HAs by blocking up your ear as much as possible.

Back