Votes: 16 32.0%
  • Both Coke and Pepsi

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • None

Votes: 12 24.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for Coke bec I drink Dasani its a coke product

Coke or Pepsi ?! Ewww I don't drink either one of them. I don't drink ANY soda or pop. Burp annoys me. That's really nasty ! ( No offense )

CM Punk would vote for Pepsi!!! Here is his tattoo on his arm.

Attachments

• CM Punk's Pepsi Tattoo.JPG
    CM Punk's Pepsi Tattoo.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 4
I drink Pepsi from time to time. Everyday, I drink liquid of life = H20 ! ! Why I drink Pepsi? Is not that Pepsi I like, its my brother who ensures that I drink his 'brand' because he is the president of Pepsico International.:ugh3:

Voted for pepsi but i drink diet pepsi only. i only drink coke when there is no pepsi available :afro:

Anyone here work or ex work for Coca-Cola or Pepsi?
I used to work for Coca-Cola as a Cooler Service Tech (repair vendor machine and cooler) in Denver, Colorado.

I'm Coca-Cola fan

i used to be a BIG time Pepsi freak drinking it literally all day! have since stopped drinking sodas -- would mostly just share some with my partner Cooliefroggie on rare occasions we have soda and no its not Coke or Pepsi -- itll be Dr Pepper and Cooliefroggie will drink most of it which is fine by me :lol:

The problem I have with Pepsi is that it goes flat fast. I left a Diet Coke and a Diet Pepsi out on my table a couple of times over night and then took a sip in the morning. Both were warm, but weirdly enough the coke stayed fizzy.

That's why I am a fan of Coke...because of the everlasting fizz. :)

Horray for bubbles! :applause:

i used to be a BIG time Pepsi freak drinking it literally all day! have since stopped drinking sodas -- would mostly just share some with my partner Cooliefroggie on rare occasions we have soda and no its not Coke or Pepsi -- itll be Dr Pepper and Cooliefroggie will drink most of it which is fine by me :lol:

Hi! Fly Free!

Yes, I used to drinking pepsi all the time, then my girlfriend left coke here while she was here, and I drink that! lol and loved it so now I drink a coke... funny? :)

<---------not a Coke or Pepsi drinker. They are too gassy for my belly and it makes me burp too much.

Pepsi for me!!!!!!

I only drink Sprite at most fast food when Pepsi isn't here, like McDonald's.

KFC, Pizza Hut, Quizno's Sub, AW, Taco Bell and other several are Pepsi product.

Subway is used to had Pepsi in last few years ago before changed into Coke product.

Pepsi for me!!!!!!

I only drink Sprite at most fast food when Pepsi isn't here, like McDonald's.

KFC, Pizza Hut, Quizno's Sub, AW, Taco Bell and other several are Pepsi product.

Subway is used to had Pepsi in last few years ago before changed into Coke product.

Subway in some PA and Florida are still service Pepsi product

Back