CODA VRS service now available

That's way too many so guess supply/demand will thin out the herd. In the meantime, it seems to be a lot of money from the Feds going out.

and the FCC is very rich

and the FCC is very rich

I think that VRS providers is 13 or more. I dislike too many different vrs and different 10-digital numbers. I have enough three 10-digital numbers. You have only VRS in Australia. :lol:

the real ten digit number for the USA should only be single too many other provider want to lock you into there service you really should only have one number. your own number

Actually, HOVRs said that you can assign ALL phone numbers directly to ONE videophone, example to your VP - 200.

That's why, I said the herds of 19 will be whittled down to a more realistic number via competition. Maybe the FCC doesn't yet realize the true population of vrs users......I dunno....

you really you only need to register with one provider and then use any provider you want but should only have one number you should check out the e911 info

vrs provider dont get paid unless they are used to make real calls by or to the Deaf, it is a service to comm.

i think chevy 57 work for hovrs he could prob. tell very accurately about e911

Spamming now, I see...in spite of being warned not to....

Spamming now, I see...in spite of being warned not to....

from where? I was trying to dial Call.Codavrs.com... It's seem workin but i do not like their service and not makin me patience enuff, anymore! I have 5 different VRS provide. So, it's enough for me to have a VRS.

We have no information about this service. The whole thing doesn't have an about page, no customer service information, no background, no filing on the FCC, just the word of the poster that it's legit. I wouldn't trust this service at all.

Right, I think that CODA is division of Linklinks VRS but CODA is no infomation.

Back