coca cola vs. pepsi

which soda drink do you like?

• Coca Cola

Votes: 58 52.7%
  • Pesi

Votes: 52 47.3%

• Total voters
I love Diet Coke!!!! I think they should come out with a chocolate flavored coke!

Always Coca~Cola, the original formula! I hate pissingepi! BTW gee! looks like cola is well dividended here!

Yes, it is lime flavored one. I wouldn't dare to try that. I am sticking to the Orignal Formula! I have always believe and love the Orignals!

Oceanbreeze said:
Hey!

I heard they were coming out with a new coke flavor. A coffee flavored coke or something? Anyone heard if that's true? :dunno:

In any case, if it is, I'll pass. :ugh:

Gotta draw the line somewhere! :lol:

I vote none because I´m not cola or pepsi crazier. Yes, I rarely drink them. I would say 3 times a year.

Reasons why I love Coke:

Coca-Cola came before Pepsi
Pepsi tastes too sweet and sugarary
Coca-Cola tastes strong and just right
Pepsi copied the taste of Coca-Cola
Pepsi makes those moronic commercials/advertisments which gives you the chance to taste the difference between Coca-Cola and Pepsi (They put Coke in a white cup while Pepsi in the other, They give you a cracker and you drink them both and tell which is better... STUPID)
They used to add Cocaine in Coca-Cola in the 1900's hence term, "Coca"
It is refreshing as fuck.

Refreshing as fuck? I love it! Coca~Cola is the REAL THING!!! It has been like that since the birth of Coca~Cola with real cocaine in it!

Nusentinsaino said:
Reasons why I love Coke:

Coca-Cola came before Pepsi
Pepsi tastes too sweet and sugarary
Coca-Cola tastes strong and just right
Pepsi copied the taste of Coca-Cola
Pepsi makes those moronic commercials/advertisments which gives you the chance to taste the difference between Coca-Cola and Pepsi (They put Coke in a white cup while Pepsi in the other, They give you a cracker and you drink them both and tell which is better... STUPID)
They used to add Cocaine in Coca-Cola in the 1900's hence term, "Coca"
It is refreshing as fuck.

Pepsi for 25 yrs or longer; Coke now, tho, for the past almost 2 yrs!

Orginal coca-coca.. should have HIGH and feel good make you more hyper? I do not think so... What makes cociane ? *scoff laughing* Yes long years ago 1900's sumth'n like that.. of course but today Hell nope!

I'd rather diet coke tasty perfect orginal.. but mostly reilable Ginger Ale under Canada Dry. :)

If I do drink soda, as I am doing my best to cut back/down completely, I'd go for in order: Coca-cola, RC, then pepsi.

In my studies, I noticed that Pepsi is a follower, not a leader. Coca-cola is a leader, always come out with new products. Try something new.
For example: Coca-cola came out with Vanilla flavored Coke, soon Pepsi followed along. Coca-cola came out with Cherry flavored coke, again soon pepsi followed. Recently, Coke came out with lime flavored and soon in few weeks, we saw lime flavored pepsi coming out.
Only thing they tried to lead is that new Crystal clear pepsi and the blue pepsi but they didn't last long and flopped out.

Coke and coffee? Isn't that double/twice the caffenine? Yowza. :)

Oceanbreeze said:
Hey!

I heard they were coming out with a new coke flavor. A coffee flavored coke or something? Anyone heard if that's true? :dunno:

In any case, if it is, I'll pass. :ugh:

Gotta draw the line somewhere! :lol:

Pepsi or Coke?

I am curious to ask you which Pepsi or Coke do you like? or What other soft drink do you like? Which one of them don't you like? If not like Pespi or Coke then tell me what reason?

i dont drink them.. i drink water , diet mountain dew.. but if i drink coke with JD

i think diet cola tastes better than regular cola

if i had to pick between diet coke or diet pepsi.......

id pick diet pepsi.

I prefer Coca-Cola products most of the days. I used to like Diet Pepsi until the flavours changed. But I will drink Pepsi products if they cost less than of Coca-Cola products.

AJ said:
i think diet cola tastes better than regular cola

if i had to pick between diet coke or diet pepsi.......

id pick diet pepsi.
Have you tried Coca-Cola Zero? They are almost like of Diet Coke, but taste like the weak version of Coca-Cola Classic. It is my favourite soft drink of all now.

Back