Climate 'denial' is now a mental disorder!

:laugh2:

I definitely don't deny it. I think it was blown out of proportion when it was first announced, however.

Are there any changes in the Psychology journals and lit about climate denial being called a mental disorder that I haven't heard of yet? Or is it just blogs blowing hot air?

:rofl2:

:wtflol:

I need to see a DSM citation or something to believe this.

who is denying it. It's well known that the earth's climate goes throught cyclic changes. There is clear evidence of several ice ages.

Flat earth therory is really stupid.....:roll:

I don't deny that climate change is happening. :P

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) 320x320; XV6900; Window Mobile 6.1 Professional;)

:bsflag:

Another attempt by impersonators digging up stupid ideas to make up for a lack of pea soup for brains in their thick skull! :lol:

Flat earth therory is really stupid.....:roll:

I don't deny that climate change is happening. :P

While I don't believe in flat earth, but I don't think people who do believe in it have a mental disorder either. What's so mental about not believing the Earth is round?

btw, I already know a few who believe in flat earth. She came from Australia. But she isn't mental and she heard all the arguments, but she thinks it is fake as man landed on the moon. oh well, her choice and it doesn't affect her life.

While I don't believe in flat earth, but I don't think people who do believe in it have a mental disorder either. What's so mental about not believing the Earth is round?

Yeah, I would never understand why people believe that this planet Earth is flat. I guess they have broken mental thinking.

Tell her that to go fly on a plane and she will notice that this Earth is curved when flying up high, or try going up to high mountains also.

oh she did fly. she flew to U.S. because she met someone online and married him. But I'm not going to convince her as it doesn't affect her. It's doesn't cause her any problems with her life and she is not interested in science career.

oh she did fly. she flew to U.S. because she met someone online and married him. But I'm not going to convince her as it doesn't affect her. It's doesn't cause her any problems with her life and she is not interested in science career.

That's too bad for her...she has missed a lot. :P

If a person doesn't believe that photos of the earth from space are real, that person exhibits paranoia. The person believes that someone would create an elaborate hoax to fool her. That's the mental health aspect of the belief that is troubling--paranoid beliefs. If a person has paranoia, it does affect her life.

Now, the alleged big foot photos, totally bogus.

she doesn't talk about it much. The subject came up and she stated what she believe, and that's to it. She doesn't try to convince people to believe in flat earth. Some people push so hard to get other people to believe they believe to the point that it start a war.

Photos don't mean anything to her. She seen photos where people think it's a picture of fairies.

If a person doesn't believe that photos of the earth from space are real, that person exhibits paranoia. The person believes that someone would create an elaborate hoax to fool her. That's the mental health aspect of the belief that is troubling--paranoid beliefs. If a person has paranoia, it does affect her life.

Now, the alleged big foot photos, totally bogus.

While I don't think climate change denial is a form of mental illness; if someone spews about a vast Gore-science conspiracy designed to fool naive liberals into getting new votes, I'm likely to think the guy/lady is suffering from mental illness if his/her other posts show signs of bitterness and delusional thinking in other areas unrelated to climate change.

Back