Click Report to Mod issue

Oddball

Stay weird
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi, Moderators

I did not realize that we do have the link of report to Mod. I suggest you to modify it because we often overlook it. Perhaps, whoever can change the button and move it near edit and quote buttons where we can see it better.

Thank you,

Oddball

That's a good and bad idea. Good being that it's obvious to the members, and bad being that members can accidently click on the link thinking they're replying to the thread. I think it's better off leaving it where it is now. I plan on making a FAQ so that the members can be aware of the "Report to Mod" feature.

Thanks for your suggestion, Oddball. :)

why not make it a darker font?? cuz i can see right there its too light and poeple will overlook it thats my thinking....

think about it silence we know where it is but some poeple don t and can't read light fonts or * thin* fonts there are poeple are are legally blind and some will have to squint to find a report to mod section to make a complaint, it wouldn't harm a fly for this case.

Originally posted by javapride
think about it silence we know where it is but some poeple don t and can't read light fonts or * thin* fonts there are poeple are are legally blind and some will have to squint to find a report to mod section to make a complaint, it wouldn't harm a fly for this case.

Yes, I see where you're going...

The other day, I noticed a lurker who signed up recently and used this Report to Mod.

I even noticed it when I first joined because of my experience with several boards.

I guess the best thing that Alex could do is to type up an instruction what to do about offensive posts.

If you wanted him to convert it to an image or upper the font size...or even move it to a different suitable spot...that'll require him to hack around the php script. Get what I mean?

I truly see it now where ur going with this and i respect that to all aspect, just wished that there could be an better ops to do this...

but the website is SOO orginized as it is , I respect the reason for this... :)

Back