Cigarettes prices.

JoshieTheMan

Reaction score
Cigarettes price will be raising ten dollars of each brand. Unbelievable. It was on the tv the other day. They're doing so to get you to pay debts for president or to get you to quit smoking. Something like that, well nothing is going to stop me from smoking. If they are going to raise higher for all cartons than my budget. Then, looks like I am going to use a bag and mask although I desperately hate thief.

Then it's good news to me. To prove that people who smoking, waste their money than they spend on health.

I am definitely happy I don't smoke anymore.:wave:

Eh...that's insane.

But *shrugs* not really my problem anyway since I dont smoke that much anymore.

Lol. That would definitely either slow down or quit them from smoking. Someone told me that it was like 70 or 80 dollars in new jersey or new york. Can't remember which one and that they always purchase it. So I doubt it's going to quit them unless they are absolutely broke.

Glad I am not broke so I'll be still smoking and buying them. Just too high price, that's all. Beside I smoke 5 cartons a month that will be out of my budget so I'll just cut down one carton and just buy 4.

My mom fiance already slowed down a lot on cigarettes. There's already a raise on Marlboro now, a dollar. They're slowly raising though. He smoke like a pack in three to four days. Me. Well, 3 - 4 packs a day. Lol.

Just another "Sin" tax. Good thing I don't smoke. (I admit to the occassional cigarette when I am in a social bar setting....but since they outlawed smoking in bars..it is no problem now!)

I think it is so stupid. Smoking is a habit that some people can't break or chooses not to break. I am so sick of people bitching about cigarette.

As I said, they already raised a dollar. But either closer to ten or ten dollars will happen later on, maybe in a month.

I think we will see pretty close to $10, $1 now, may be more in month.

Tax went up from $1 to $24 for a pound of tobacco, thats over a 2000% increase in tax on a pound!

None the less it is stupid to keep taxing cigarettes..I don't hear anything about taxing beer!! Leave me and my cigarettes alone stupid people!!

If the gov really wanted extra money they should legalize pot, that would be a great new tax avenue for them to exploit lol.

Back