CI--Deaf or Hearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is something he says he is not into, but he is, since he is always posting things that cause psychological responses. :roll:

No kidding - but why does he have such a need to do that? I've yet to see anyone attacking drphil for getting implanted yet he treats us as though we do. It's really uncalled for.

How about a new word -- Ceafing -- CI+deaf+hearing

:laugh2: looks like something Welsh or Gaelic.
Does that mean HA + deaf + hearing = Heafing?

No kidding - but why does he have such a need to do that? I've yet to see anyone attacking drphil for getting implanted yet he treats us as though we do. It's really uncalled for.

I dunno. It must be all the chlorine fumes he inhales.

Unaware of inhaling "chlorine fumes" while swimming at the pool here in Toronto.If fumes around-contact the Parks department-City Of Toronto and the Health Department.
Is this only on computer screens?

In the time I have been here- one year-don't recall attacking ANYONE for NOT having a Cochlear Implant. Duly stated many times- up to you - whoever wants /is able to use/pay for a Cochlear Implant. Still my opinion,

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Unaware of inhaling "chlorine fumes" while swimming at the pool here in Toronto.If fumes around-contact the Parks department-City Of Toronto and the Health Department.
Is this only on computer screens?

In the time I have been here- one year-don't recall attacking ANYONE for NOT having a Cochlear Implant. Duly stated many times- up to you - whoever wants /is able to use/pay for a Cochlear Implant. Still my opinion,

You consistently attack people for being Deaf and not choosing an implant. Your sarcasm and attempts at humor on the subject are all over this forum.

You consistently attack people for being Deaf and not choosing an implant. Your sarcasm and attempts at humor on the subject are all over this forum.

Thats how it seems to me too :hmm:

I see PFH's vlog that he has a point that i do see like this thread is going on. Apparently a few of memebers did not get it what pfh's vlog was trying to say it. It's a simple point right there at what happened here.

Maybe they aren't as fluent in ASL as they claim.:giggle: Or more likely, they just don't want to see the point because that would mean they would have to make some changes in their thinking and their attitudes.

Wirelessly posted

wait, what did i miss? How would jillio have been able to say where my child attends school, when she doesn't know. I have never shared here, or on my blog where my child goes to school.

Read again. You are once again seeing things that aren't there.

Reality check: I am NOT stereotyping anyone as deaf militants just picking up Heather Marsden's article of 1998-Deaf Canada today. Has the "deaf world" altered that much to make her comments redundant-today?

If not applicable-why get "excited"- "Guilty conscience"-roschach effect??

Sorry not into " verbal psychological encounters" re deafness.

That is the problem. You are attempting to use someone else's definition and you don't even have the ability to define it for yourself. Demonstrates a complete lack of understanding and synthesization of information and experience.

Having just read screen 17-wow! I admit I don't write in ASL syntax.

As for studying my history-not sure where such is "hidden" in Google?

As for my ongoing discussion based on my experience re deafness- I still :"think" is valid. So far haven't suggested that my experience- ispo facto- is the "totality of reality". Not that grandiose! Whether "others" agree-this is a forum-correct? "Theological discussions"articulated here?

Are you really that ignorant of what you post?

Generally, people who feel inferior in truth do these things to make themselves appear superior in their own eyes in order to deny the inferiority they actually feel. Very dishonest behavior.

Personally my idea of a deaf militant is someone like Sweetmind.

Generally, people who feel inferior in truth do these things to make themselves appear superior in their own eyes in order to deny the inferiority they actually feel. Very dishonest behavior.

I don't know if it's dishonesty or just plain unable to remove the blinders.

I don't know if it's dishonesty or just plain unable to remove the blinders.

Subconciously, they know the truth. It is a defense mechanism, so I would still say it is dishonest. Self delusion.

very well put Jillio! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back