Chunks

ncff07

Resident Punk Ass
Premium Member
Reaction score
A woman goes into a bar and orders a ginger ale.

Bartender brings it and says " What's up Jessica? You're usually a jack and coke.
Jessica says " I got pretty wasted last night".
" Yes, I know you really tied one on."
Jessica: " I drank so much I blew chunks when I got home."
"Hey, everybody blows chunks from time to time"
Jessica " No, you don't understand... Chunks is my dog"!

A woman goes into a bar and orders a ginger ale.

Bartender brings it and says " What's up Jessica? You're usually a jack and coke.
Jessica says " I got pretty wasted last night".
" Yes, I know you really tied one on."
Jessica: " I drank so much I blew chunks when I got home."
"Hey, everybody blows chunks from time to time"
Jessica " No, you don't understand... Chunks is my dog"!

:eek: :eek3: :jaw: :barf: :run: :ugh:

LMAO I just read that on a bike forum I'm on and couldn't pass up putting it here LOL Shes gonna kill me!!! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

SHE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO KILL YOU!!! COME ON!

Jess, Jack and Coke.... Dude.... Poor Jess! :(

I'm getting the camera to film the kick.

Ha... haha.... hahahahaha!!!

Going to be a girl when she's done with you! They will invert and we'll have to call you Scottina. :laugh2: Don't push the woman man! She'll do it!

Ha... haha.... hahahahaha!!!

Going to be a girl when she's done with you! They will invert and we'll have to call you Scottina. :laugh2: Don't push the woman man! She'll do it!

So that's where it went! :-o Poor Chunks has a tummy ache! :shock::laugh2:

I was in band in high school... :( I was too fat for soccer... :laugh2: However now with all the time I spend on the leg press at the gym, I think I'd take someone out! :D

Women can exceed men in leg power! I still do a squat session almost every week, plus, it keeps me on my toes longer! :D I just find it funny when I see an unproportional man, big upper body attached to chicken legs! :eek:

Women can exceed men in leg power! I still do a squat session almost every week, plus, it keeps me on my toes longer! :D I just find it funny when I see an unproportional man, big upper body attached to chicken legs! :eek:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Oh I know about the ladies leg power... :naughty: :laugh2: :twisted:

I laugh when I see any unproportional person... :laugh2: People don't evenly work out their body and it's a bad time. I laugh when I see the dudes who are all muscle and have a HUGE beer gut! :laugh2:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Oh I know about the ladies leg power... :naughty: :laugh2: :twisted:

I laugh when I see any unproportional person... :laugh2: People don't evenly work out their body and it's a bad time. I laugh when I see the dudes who are all muscle and have a HUGE beer gut! :laugh2:

UGH! Beer gut blows! :laugh2: Honestly, one reason I blow off carbs is to make room for the cocktails! No way in hell will I be caught with a beer tush! :eek:

UGH! Beer gut blows! :laugh2: Honestly, one reason I blow off carbs is to make room for the cocktails! No way in hell will I be caught with a beer tush! :eek:

I'd cry... I don't eat carbs so I can stay in Ketosis. :D Though, I have a cheat day once a week. :P

Aww come on Jess, you don't want a snugly pillow on your tummy? :laugh2: Kitties love snugly pillows....

Except me.... I do not enjoy snugly pillows... But lots of others do! :laugh2:

I'd cry... I don't eat carbs so I can stay in Ketosis. :D Though, I have a cheat day once a week. :P

Aww come on Jess, you don't want a snugly pillow on your tummy? :laugh2: Kitties love snugly pillows....

Except me.... I do not enjoy snugly pillows... But lots of others do! :laugh2:

You're convincing the wrong girl baby! :lol: I love my pillows exactly where they are! My boobs! ;) :laugh2:

Back