Christmas is not far away now...

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
..it is only 31 days left. Didn't you know that?! :shock:

christmas-scene.jpg

Are you prepared to celebrate for another year???????? :hmm:

Yes, yes I did! :) I love Christmas just because of the feeling of the holidays. It's such a warm time of year. :) Giving presents is just a bonus.

i don't celebrate christmas, but i'm going over to my grandparents' for the dinner anyway.. :giggle:

This will be my first Christmas in 13 years with warm temps. We are thinking of going to the beach. :giggle:

I am nowhere near ready, but finances being the way they are, who, with children, is financially ready?

Have to buy a new 10 speed bike and Sims PC games for daughter, and PSP and games for son. :eek3:

..it is only 31 days left. Didn't you know that?! :shock:

Yeah, you still have a bit of time left to buy me a Christmas present. :)

Are you prepared to celebrate for another year???????? :hmm:

Not really. 2009 was bad for me, and I know 2010 will be bad for 3 months. Not sure what happens after 3 months; I don't really like thinking too far into the future. :)

PS: Nice picture :)

I can't wait for 2010, I am anticipating huuugggeee changes...

... for the better ;)

Christmas is definitely my favorite holiday of the year, I am looking forward to the colourful lights and hot cocoa!

We don't celebrate any holidays or anything with it being just my husband and I now but do enjoy the little bit of time he has off for those few days, we plan on getting some firewood in the next week or so and have a huge fire going all Christmas week, just him, me and our fur children snuggled up at home quietly. Of course we do have our neighbor Dinkie we have to do something with her for a little bit, she has been a godsend to me this year we've lived here. She is 81 and sits in her carport most days watching the idiots hit each other and our mailboxes going down the road in rush hour. Most of the time it's because people aren't paying attention because they are so busy on their cell phones and they wind up in our ditch or up the rear of the person in front of them.
ahh the holidays!:lol:

Back