Choke Myself???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eve said:
you got a mouse in your pocket, miss p? when did this discussion become about any "we"? if you need to seek help, it isnt because you are unlike oceanbreeze somuchas it is because you are like.......YOU.

you and OceanBreeze are hypocrites... because this thread
is about Choking...
so keep your evil negative offtopic opinion to yourself.
i don't appreciate you doing that... and create drama on here.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
is about Choking...

:werd: ...I agree, it's way off the topic...too much drama here....

Miss*Pinocchio said:
is about Choking...

Miss P.. Let me tell you something...

I am not a hypocrite. Everything you see on here from me is real. This is WHO I AM. I have never said anything on here that I could not back up. Now, I ask you... Can you say the same thing?

haha eve i love your comment...and to angel's comment yup it seem so..

Choking??

Gee, lay off, you others, pls. Just quit bickering in here and leave others alone. Just be nice, dont bring up drama, start any thing when someone starts something first in here. Gee, are'nt we all adults?? When you hear or see something, just dont bring it up or start drama around. So plz quit and start different topics, alright?? It isn't nice starting something when someone brings something in here new. Thank you.

Last edited:
Choking and Cprs....

If anyone asks about choking, what to do, or cprs. Well, it's good to check the medical information in websites, there are many that could help and other things you could learn. Kuifje75's right, check about www.heimlichinstitute.org/howtodo.html. It isnt funny to make jokes about others or anyone asking for help. What if it happens to you, anything, someday, just remember this. Cuz it's not funny. My husband is a firefighter and was a ems too. I'll ask him to write down a list of all things for websites in case, if someone needs the info and wants help. I would get it and keep it by me. Its good idea. I do like to help people, not make funny jokes, meanful and hurtful ones. Miss Pinocchio, nice meeting you. Hope this helps you. Would be glad to help others who are seeking for help, questions, needs any info and also give helping hand in return would be nice. To others, who did try to help, I appauld to them. Enough is enough, here. Hope other good guys (gals) give out helping hand in here for any other things too. Have nice, good evening.

This thread is a failure and I'm locking it. It seems like lately there's been more and more bashing. I'm asking you all to review the forum rules at http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=95 because obviously some of you don't take them seriously. And to those who still don't give a damn it won't be long before you get banned, I'm serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back