Chocolate, not sticky stuff, best for teeth

Boult

Reaction score
A pediatric dentist's tricks for treat night
A pediatric dentist's tricks for treat night - CNN.com

Fortin: Is there such a thing as good candy?

Lott: Chocolate would be one of the ones I would choose because chocolate does not stay in your mouth long. It has an anti-bacterial. They have tannins in chocolate. The tannins are anti-bacterial they kind of get rid of some of the bacteria that are in our mouths.

No wonder that I love and trust Chocolate :D (I recall my dad saying, chocolate candy? bad for your teeth... I told him back, nope.. eh. that was like 30 yrs ago )

There's video regarding that: go to cnn.com front page and find "Chocolate, not sticky stuff, best for teeth" then watch...

I now have an excuse to eat more and more chocolate YES!!! every girl in the world should know about this

Chocolate? EW! I hate Chocolate so much unless if it's real chocolate then I admit to eat it a little, not much. Wouldn't eat Kisses Chocolate or Snickers or anything that fake chocolate. Chocolate cause me VERY sick! Ew! :ugh:

I have a very senstive stomach, I easily get sick by fake/chemical food. I'm seriously, ask anybody that who knew me like, Fei Ku or Sequoias or anybody that who know me or even my parents if you know them.

I'm obsessed with dark chocolate, especially when they come in uncommon flavors: cherry, lavender, orange, lime, mint, rosemary. And if they have a shot of liquer...

Color me a chocolate connoisseur in training.

ohh goody heaven! chocolate isnt bad after all?? AMEN!!!!!!!!!!! chocolate rulz!!!!!! *munching hershey*

Too much tannins can be bad for you by the way as can anything. Tea, wine and pomigranates have a very nice amount of this stuff as well.

Back