China Signs 30-Year Gas Deal With Russia's Gazprom

It is actually hurting us even more. Our government banned trades with Russia, so Russia appears to give US a big fat middle finger and do business with China.

It is actually hurting us even more. Our government banned trades with Russia, so Russia appears to give US a big fat middle finger and do business with China.

What is best solution for Ukraine?

US needs to learn how to MYOB. I never wanted our own country government turn into control freaks. Its getting dangerous, and they will only hurt us more and longer.

US needs to learn how to MYOB. I never wanted our own country government turn into control freaks. Its getting dangerous, and they will only hurt us more and longer.

I don't want trade with unfriendly countries and China is not our real friend.

I support jobs for Americans and I believe that our government should focus on domestic issues and there are too many unemployed.

Exactly! Once Russia closes the deal, who is going to win? China and Russia will win over us. Both of them would look down at US, gave middle finger and said "So long, suckers!"

Just think harder, Russia is going to throw their money into China, affording China doing business with US with dirty cheap products. In other word, China is going get much richer and can afford as lowest bidder or highest bidder of anything.

I support jobs for Americans and I believe that our government should focus on domestic issues and there are too many unemployed.

Exactly! Once Russia closes the deal, who is going to win? China and Russia will win over us. Both of them would look down at US, gave middle finger and said "So long, suckers!"

Just think harder, Russia is going to throw their money into China, affording China doing business with US with dirty cheap products. In other word, China is going get much richer and can afford as lowest bidder or highest bidder of anything.

but...... China makes much more money with us than with Russian.... their economy basically depended on us.

Russia and China can't growing very well without our support.

Russia's economy has been slow down after US and EU slapped with sanctions.
Russian GDP Growth Slows as Investment Sags on Sanctions - Bloomberg

The chance are, it is likely going to happen more than never ever happen. The only way to ensure there won't be WWIII when everybody on this planet gets united work work together instead of making foes and causing fights.

There is talk about WWIII for many years but haven't happened yet. :lol:

The chance are, it is likely going to happen more than never ever happen. The only way to ensure there won't be WWIII when everybody on this planet gets united work work together instead of making foes and causing fights.

It is just talk, talk, talk.

I only believe if it is REAL happens, not talk, talk, talk.

America and EU let Russia to sign with China because they know Russia and China can't trust each other for many years. of course, Russia and China both will lose for nothing!!!

Hey, have you ever heard term "Plausible"?

Fact: WWIII has not started
Plausible: It is possible
Fiction: It has happened

The reason why I said there are chances that just only one person that could start one. I find it interesting that Adolf Hitler is the one that started WWII, because he vowed himself that he won't let Germany surrender and he achieved that in his lifetime. To guarantee there won't even be any WWIII only if there is peace everywhere and nobody has weapons of mass destruction. These two criterias turns out to be false at this time so, WWIII is still plausible.

It is just talk, talk, talk.

I only believe if it is REAL happens, not talk, talk, talk.

Hey, have you ever heard term "Plausible"?

Fact: WWIII has not started
Plausible: It is possible
Fiction: It has happened

The reason why I said there are chances that just only one person that could start one. I find it interesting that Adolf Hitler is the one that started WWII, because he vowed himself that he won't let Germany surrender and he achieved that in his lifetime. To guarantee there won't even be any WWIII only if there is peace everywhere and nobody has weapons of mass destruction. These two criterias turns out to be false at this time so, WWIII is still plausible.

WWIII? You are funny... :zzz:

Very funny? Don't you know conflicts and wars still going on in middle east and some areas in world that we aren't listening to; could lead to WWIII.

America once ignored wars and conflict in Europe for too long... ooops WWI started and finished with victory at great expense.

America again ignore another war in Europe for too long... ooops WWII started and finished with victory at even greater expense...

Are there currently countries that are in war that America is currently ignoring or refused to do anything about it? The answer is obviously yes. So what are you going to think happen next? :hmm:

I am not saying that it will happen since I know that there are chance of them going to happen, or may never happen.

Very funny? Don't you know conflicts and wars still going on in middle east and some areas in world that we aren't listening to; could lead to WWIII.

America once ignored wars and conflict in Europe for too long... ooops WWI started and finished with victory at great expense.

America again ignore another war in Europe for too long... ooops WWII started and finished with victory at even greater expense...

Are there currently countries that are in war that America is currently ignoring or refused to do anything about it? The answer is obviously yes. So what are you going to think happen next? :hmm:

I am not saying that it will happen since I know that there are chance of them going to happen, or may never happen.

It is not bad enough to transform into WWIII and Middle East doesn't have good military technologies to attack Europe or America.

If happen, my hope for WWIII to rid of authoritarian China.

Back